PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Marriott on YouTube (August 2011)

Howard Brown
September 5th, 2011, 08:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUMyB8iAU0

Jeff Leahy
September 5th, 2011, 08:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUMyB8iAU0

Yes its interesting that Trevor Marriot appears to be saying that the JtR MO's were all quiet different something on which I'd whole heartedly agree.

However statistically there no evidence that this could be a blip in which similar unconected murders could have taken place?

So we have two possibilities here:

We either claim the murders were perpetrated by different people. Which goes against probability.

or

We re-think the murders in terms of 'geography' and 'time-frame'...

So while concluding Jack's MO varied..which I clearly believe it did....It could be argued that it's a reason for adding victims to Jacks count NOT subtracting them...

Pirate

Chris G.
September 5th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Hi Howard

Thanks for this. I thought it was significant that Trevor said that the identity of Jack the Ripper is "a secret" rather than that the identity is "unknown." I wonder if this is why he has been going after the Secret Branch files because they might show some type of cover-up? On the other hand, Trevor kind of dilutes his own arguments for Feigenbaum's candidacy or for any cover-up (if in fact the thinks that) by saying toward the end of the video that he is now coming to the conclusion that there were multiple killers involved.

All the best

Chris

Jeff Leahy
September 5th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Hi Howard

Thanks for this. I thought it was significant that Trevor said that the identity of Jack the Ripper is "a secret" rather than that the identity is "unknown." I wonder if this is why he has been going after the Secret Branch files because they might show some type of cover-up? On the other hand, Trevor kind of dilutes his own arguments for Feigenbaum's candidacy or for any cover-up (if in fact the thinks that) by saying toward the end of the video that he is now coming to the conclusion that there were multiple killers involved.

All the best

Chris

Yes Ironic in the veiw that he has been critisising Begg for making the claim Kosminski may only have killed Stride...

The world is on its head :boom:

Paul
September 5th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Yes Ironic in the veiw that he has been critisising Begg for making the claim Kosminski may only have killed Stride...

The world is on its head :boom:

Where has he said that?

Jeff Leahy
September 5th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Where has he said that?

Fair comment....

Raised the possibility of a possible senario in which Kosminski was not the ripper but the Marginalia might also be correct?

Jeff