PDA

View Full Version : JTR was also the Loch Ness Monster!

admin tim
June 22nd, 2007, 11:35 PM
http://igoresha.virtualave.net/OmniResearch/loch-ness-jack.html

And you thought I was kidding....

Adam Went
June 23rd, 2007, 05:10 AM
All of a sudden, PAV is looking really good as JTR!

Wow....

Cheers,
Adam.

Glenn L Andersson
June 23rd, 2007, 05:30 AM
Yep. When you thought things couldn't get any worse...

Robert Linford
June 23rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
Well, I don't see Nessie as JTR at all. JTR's lookout, yes, but not the murderer himself.

My reason is, Nessie was too big to get through Kelly's door.

Robert

Howard Brown
June 23rd, 2007, 08:59 AM
All of a sudden, PAV is looking really good as JTR!--Adam

Heh,heh.....so is Stephenson....

admin tim
June 23rd, 2007, 09:01 AM
...but I've got PROOF positive, as kindly supplied by Karen Trenouth, who uncovered it during her research. Look and be awed:

http://www.jtrforums.com/images/avatars/TheREALJack.jpg

What say ye now?

Robert Linford
June 23rd, 2007, 09:04 AM
Good grief! Then that settles it.Who would have thought it? :doh:

Kim Ross
March 14th, 2008, 05:40 AM
It makes perfect sense. See my avatar.

Cheers

Shelley
March 14th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Ha ha,

I wonder if JTR had a long enough neck to see if there was a bobby in sight......So, that's how he got away with it! :faint:

Kim Ross
March 14th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Hi. We know Jack was very smart. What a brilliant disguise! The Loch Ness Monster! He could trawl around the streets of London in total anonymity. Doing his evil deeds.

Cheers

Mike Covell
March 14th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Also had a long neck enabling him to gain access to Millers Court, and the reason no one saw anything, Nessie was blocking the view!!

Kim Ross
March 15th, 2008, 04:30 AM
Gday. I agree with you absolutely re Mitre Sq. However, Hanbury St and Miller's Ct could have proved a problem. However, given Nessie's obvious ability to blend in with her surroundings and adapt to life outside the Loch, she probably used that long neck of hers. Must have been where she kept the knife. Unless she had incredibly long flippers?

Cheers

Shelley
March 15th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Gday. I agree with you absolutely re Mitre Sq. However, Hanbury St and Miller's Ct could have proved a problem. However, given Nessie's obvious ability to blend in with her surroundings and adapt to life outside the Loch, she probably used that long neck of hers. Must have been where she kept the knife. Unless she had incredibly long flippers?

Cheers
Hi Kim,
That sounds a very good explaination to the who done it, it is possible that the knife was hidden by the monsters neck..but i also wonder if you might agree with me Kim, that the monster hid the knife by a facinating quick whip of a rather long tongue, that was able to rapidly curl and unfurl at will...A sort of quick unfurling of the tongue releasing the knife to slash the victims abdomen and within 2 minutes she was dead with a cut throat and ripper type wounds, and the retraction of this rather long quick tongue, that accidently caused her intestines to be tossed over her shoulder. Nessie could have done this even having a casual dip in the london dock, being able to see, stretch over rooftops and strike!
But by Jove the best suspect i've heard so far....It's just the matter of how Nessie did it, did Nessie in your opinion have a long enough neck? Have a long enough tongue? I'm not well aquainted on Loch Ness Monsters, so i may well be out by a few feet. Was there any blood droplets found from Nessie? Was Nessie ever arrested by the police for theft, or on suspcion of carrying say..An offensive smell? :playball:

Shelley
March 15th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Well, I don't see Nessie as JTR at all. JTR's lookout, yes, but not the murderer himself.

My reason is, Nessie was too big to get through Kelly's door.

Robert
Ahh! That's were you may be wrong Robert! I saw a newspaper clipping that stated ' Father Christmas had trouble with his sleigh on the 24/12/ 1863, he had one gin too many and fell off the roof tops of Burner Street, Whitechapel London, the fall was broken by two of his reindeers, namely dasher and Rudolf, the reindeers were already in a newspaper article the previous autum on 12/10/1862 threatening a strike, as they had a paultry pay rise of only 1 penny gin for themselves, with the injury's caused to the said reindeers of both front hooves, they all decided to throw in thier antlers and strike......Father Christmas call in Nessie for help and all presents were reported to be delivered all on time...Since then Nessie had been taken with the East-End of London, and decided to visit there regularly, Nessie also could take off the roof of houses for Father Christmas to make a quick entrance and finish his rounds on time, so saved the christmas of 1862 and Nessie and father christmas have been close friends ever since, the only other friend of Nessie's reported so far was the easter bunny, who also happens to be a friend of father christmas'.

So of course Nessie couldn't get through Kelly's door, he didn't need to, he went in via the roof!

Kim Ross
March 16th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Gday. Thanks for explaining about Mr Claus and his relationship with Nessie. If she went in through the roof at Miller's Court then that explains why the door was locked and no-one could find the key.

Perhaps when Hutchinson says he saw Astrakhan man, he was actually confronting Rudolf in his fur coat as he acted in the role of lookout for Nessie. i mean with that red nose he would cetainly blend in with the heavy drinkers in the area.

Cheers

Shelley
March 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Gday. Thanks for explaining about Mr Claus and his relationship with Nessie. If she went in through the roof at Miller's Court then that explains why the door was locked and no-one could find the key.

Perhaps when Hutchinson says he saw Astrakhan man, he was actually confronting Rudolf in his fur coat as he acted in the role of lookout for Nessie. i mean with that red nose he would cetainly blend in with the heavy drinkers in the area.

Cheers

Good point Kim......perhaps thats why he liked the east-end so much.....It became the fashion to change the shade of one's red nose.

Shelley
March 16th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Wait a minute.........Father christmas......Hmm!

Just that no-one ever gets to see Father christmas sneeking around at night, no one ever got to see the ripper sneeking around at night either............See a similarity folks!:deadhorse:

Kim Ross
March 17th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Gday. If Santa was involved, it would have to be on a purely organizational level. He scouted out the sites and placed Rudolph as the enforcer. That way, Nessie had a clear run. It may be he also placed his sleigh at Nessie's disposal so she could place the various bits she took with her in it. Then Rudolph flies it away into the night. Mind you, I don't know what prices Santa charged for his professional expertise but i suspect it would have been substantial. That's why Nessie gave up after Miller's Ct. She ran out of money and was forced to bob up every so often in amateur photos in the Loch.

Cheers