X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howard Brown
    Registrar
    • Jul 2003

Help Request : Cold Case October 29, 2016

If anyone has watched the program Cold Case Jack The Ripper which appeared tonight on UK television around 9 PM, UK time....and has either a link or copied the program, please let me know.

Thanks.
  • Howard Brown
    Registrar
    • Jul 2003

There will be repeats of the show as shown below:

Comment

• Nina Burns
      • Oct 2016

I recorded it...it is on my planner

Comment

• Howard Brown
        Registrar
        • Jul 2003

Dear Nina:

Thanks very much for going to the trouble of copying it. I neglected to mention that I was able to find one link which worked and whammo ! I copied it too.

Its actually a decade old program, not a recent one. I thought it was a new one...the one which appeared on television in the U.K. recently....but that one has recently been broadcast by CI UK and not the outfit which hosted the 'Cold Case' episode. It tells you a lot about Ripperology when people who were on the show don't even know the name of the show.

Again, thanks. You'll enjoy the program.

XXX

Comment

• Nina Burns
          • Oct 2016

Thanks Howard..
          Yes I did enjoy it ..it is on the planner along with murder by decree and from hell lol..
          Can you tell I'm abit of a fan hehe

Comment

• Howard Brown
            Registrar
            • Jul 2003

Nina:

I think you'll enjoy 'The Real Jack The Ripper', a documentary which features Bob Hinton ( among others ), author of 'From Hell'...a suspect-oriented work promoting the theory that George Hutchinson may have been the Ripper.

I'm not arguing for Hutchinson's candidacy by mentioning the above...I have no suspect to promote or support. It was a good program, in my opinion.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Nina Burns
              • Oct 2016

Any Bob Hinton..never read his book but used to regularly communicate with him regarding merchandise and trivia..
              Lost touch as real life took over ...and saucy jack went on the back burner

I hope Bob is well..lovely friendly man

Comment

Working...