Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Persons Of Interest or Actual Suspects > Jacqueline the Ripper

Old August 26th, 2011, 08:44 AM   #11
Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
Theorist & Speculator

Historically, I don't think there has ever been a female serial killer that has used a knife in anywhere near such a manner on multiple female victims as JtR did

She'd have to be insane or super-mischievous and obsessed in the vein of some of the women who wrote Jack the Ripper letters

IMO the chance that a woman was Jack the Ripper is extremely low

I'm sure there were some female cut-throats and the like in the LVP

It's just the mutilations that don't seem right with a female perpetrator
Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:53 AM   #12
Robert Linford
Researcher Extraordinaire

I don't know what other female killers have done, but the idea of a female NOT attacking the face until the 4th murder seems just strange to me.
Robert Linford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #13
Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
Theorist & Speculator

PS
I was going to mention the anti-vivisectionists who could have produced a female suspect with some sort of crusade on the streets, but you might expect some claims to be made in the press to publicise the "cause" - this goes for any other type of "protest" motive for JtR

A Theosophist/Golden Dawn type Ripper or someone with other ritualistic motives might also be female, again very doubtful - yet maybe part of a perfect murder plan?

IMO JtR was definitely a man and one with an exceptionally brutal manner which has never been seen in a female in history to my knowledge

The might be a few horror stories from Catherine the Great or something but nothing even approaching the JtR crimes

I think I've got a book about the most evil women in history - I'll check it out
Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #14
George Lorton
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Linford View Post
Hi George

Well, no weapons were found on the victims, so if they had protection, Jack must have stolen their weapons.

I think if it had been a prostitute killing these women, then she would have known about MJK and her formidable reputation as a fierce defender of her pitch. Young and powerful, she doesn't seem to me the sort of woman that another woman would care to tackle.
I did not know that Mary Kelly was armed although it doesn't surprise me that she was given the murders that were happening around her and life in general in her sad occupation. I hope she got a few good licks in before JTR killed her.

Hi Nemo,

Yeah the crimes do fit a man rather then a woman but it is not impossible that a woman committed the murders just unlikely. doesn't surprise me that it might of been a woman or women who penned some of the Ripper letters.
Old August 26th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #15
Scott Nelson
Schoolyard Bully

She was an apple scruff.
Scott Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #16
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

I think I've got a book about the most evil women in history - I'll check it out

Nemo

Heh heh...Neems...I was married to one of 'em.
She couldn't find her ass with two hands..
Old September 1st, 2011, 07:56 PM   #17
George Lorton
Former Member

Hahaha How, you crack me up. Big LMAO.

Nemo, sorry I missed your post on Catherine The Great, what a woman. She was a fascinating lady. she had a hard time of it when she first came to Russia from Germany but her tough experiences helped mold her into Catherine the Great.

Actually the Russian rulers who were men were the worst of the lot. Ivan the Terrible really was terrible and made Catherine look like a saint. Even Peter the Great wasn't all that great , please forgive the pun but he was a real d... to his first born son Alexi. Locked him in a cell and threw away the key after he just about tortured Alexi to death, I think that was what happened although I'm using my memory which is foggier then Whitechapel in a old horror movie.