X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howard Brown
    Registrar
    • Jul 2003

Help Request : January 15, 2016

I just received this email. Anyone have a clue ?

I know it refers to a marketing proposal for the site....and the link above takes you to their site.

But what's with this crazy writing ?

مرحباً،

أتمنى أن تصلكم هذه الرسالة وأنتم في تمام الصحة والعافية.

ما رأيكم في مشروع تعاون مشترك أقوم فيه بتزويدكم بمقالات مجانية راقية ليتم نشرها ضمن موقعكم الإلكتروني jtrforums.com.

تتميز جميع مقالاتي بجودتها العالية وحرفيتها الأكيدة، وستكون أصلية ومبتكرة بالكامل بالنسبة لكم. سأعمل على تزويدكم بمقاطع أصلية وفريدة تشدّ القراء وتضمن استمتاعهم، وكل مقالة ستشمل رابطاً واحداً فيها.

سيُكتب النص باللغة العربية، وأنا على تعاون مع مترجم ومحرّر محترف لضمان جودة هذه المقالات.

هل هناك أيّ موضوع معين تودون التطرق إليه والكتابة عنه ضمن موقعكم الإلكتروني؟ أمتلك العديد من أفكار ومواضيع المقالات التي يسرني مناقشتها معكم.

يرجى التواصل معي في حال لامس هذا الموضوع اهتمامكم وتطلعاتكم.

شكراً جزيلاً،

David Jackson

Outreach Editorial Team

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message. Note: Our team has manually researched your website and shortlisted it as Potential Advertising destination. However, in case we've misjudged your website and you're not interested or do not offer advertising at all, kindly respond with "NOT INTERESTED" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" and our team will NEVER contact you again.
  • Robert Linford
    Ripperologist, now deceased
    • Sep 2005

Arabic? Urdu?

Comment

• Anna Morris
      • Jan 2014

Looks like Arabic. Read from right to left. (Farsi has some features this writing does not. The two alphabets that look similar are Arabic and Farsi. My second husband was Arab but I don't read the language.)

Aljazeerah US just folded, perhaps they want to buy the Forum? Obviously I am not serious.

Guess you could run it through Google translate.

I would assume that perhaps in numerous places it would say, "if Allah is willing", "in sh' Allah".
      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

• Howard Brown
        Registrar
        • Jul 2003

Aljazeerah US just folded, perhaps they want to buy the Forum? Obviously I am not serious.

May the fleas of a thousand camels pay a visit to you, infidel lady !

Comment

• Anna Morris
          • Jan 2014

How: Cute!
          The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...