Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Persons Of Interest or Actual Suspects > FUNNY Ripper Theories

FUNNY Ripper Theories OK, the theory may also be wacky, but the difference here is that it was proposed to be serious. Honestly.

Old September 13th, 2017, 07:10 AM   #31
Caroline Brown
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Morris View Post
Caz: I took in a sick little kitten this year and got him fairly healthy and strong except he is showing signs of mental disturbance. He is beginning to view God's weaker creatures, as you express it, as potential prey. He also likes to sneak around at night.

Considering my heritage, do you think I should name him Aaron Kozminzkitty?
Dear Anna,

Have you had him 'seen to' yet? If not, and he has begun to spray in public, then he might already be calling himself Aaron Kozminzkitty in private.

Monty was already Monty when we adopted him, and I suspect he gave himself the name.

Love,

Auntie Caroline
XX
Old October 7th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #32
Anna Morris

Dear Aunty Caroline,

As you may imagine it has taken me a while to digest what you suggest.

I would suppose he does consider himself to be Aaron Kozminzkitty. In the summer I frequently wear coulottes--like a riding skirt--with wide legs. All summer long his favourite activity in relation to me, was to latch onto my bare leg, using ten or more of the small knives he keeps on his person at all times. Once secured he would twist these sharp little knives into my flesh until blood was drawn. Perhaps he sees me as something like a sister?

He seemed to like working in the confined space provided by the leg of the split skirt. I would say operating in such a tight space would provide for Kozminzkitty what the small space between the steps and fence in the backyard at Hanbury Street provided for another knife wielder.

But there are even worse indications that Kozminzkitty may be unbalanced. He spent all of one afternoon torturing a large earth worm, seeming to imagine the worm was a section of intestine. Kozminzkitty kept arranging the many loops of worm into a configuration similar to the placement of intestines in an abdomen.

I have caught him eating bugs off the sidewalks and probably from gutters as well.

Then, most recently there was the matter of the very old, homeless female cat who had dossed in my garage on most nights for about a year. She suddenly disappeared on a night when Kozminzkitty was prowling all night. It took nearly a week to see that she had passed away in the garden. She was very old and there was not a mark on her. She was wearing a collar so perhaps she passed out and it was for her as it was with Rose Mylette many years ago.*

*In cold reality, this was a soft, break-away cat collar, not tight, not celluloid. And the cat had not been drinking alcohol!)
Old October 9th, 2017, 09:05 AM   #33
Caroline Brown
Author

Dear Anna,

A grave situation, that's for sure.

Does your little Aaron like to torment unmuzzled dogs?

And how would he react to being taken to a home by the seaside, with paws behind his back?

Monty has been leaving our seaside home and 'going abroad' a fair bit of late, possibly to pay us back for swanning off to Wales for a week and leaving him to be fed and watered by carers who came in twice a day.

He came in last night while we were playing Scrabble in the conservatory. He wasn't pleased to see us because he'd brought a little friend back - a tiny mouse who didn't look terribly thrilled to be invited in for supper. Monty was even less pleased when I shut him in the kitchen and showed mousie the cat flap.

If Monty doesn't watch his nocturnal habits he'll be read the riot act when we next go away: "Hie thee to a cattery".

Love,

Auntie Caroline
X
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:54 AM   #34
Anna Morris

Dear Auntie Caroline:

I am not sure of the answer to some of your questions. Recently I have been trying to explain to little Aaron why my legs are not tree trunks and why trousers are not the same as bark on the trees.

I fear he may be trying to reach my abdomen, perhaps to slash, and since my legs are very long, he feels he must climb. Scary, indeed.
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #35
Caroline Brown
Author

Dear Anna,

There may be some telepathy at play here, between your Aaron and my Monty - possibly as a result of being 'named' together by Macnaghten in his memoranda.

Either that, or Monty got ideas from reading your posts. The other day he was snuggling between me and Mr Brown on the Ercol studio couch, purring contentedly while I tickled him under the chin [Monty, that is, not Mr Brown].

With no warning and for no apparent reason, he suddenly sank his teeth into my bare leg [Monty, not Mr Brown] and I had to wait for him to let go or pull away myself, and risk leaving half my shin behind, still clamped in his jaws. I chose the former option.

Love,

A slightly wounded [in both senses] Auntie Caroline
X