Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Motives and Reasons > 33. Other

33. Other Don't agree with any of the preceding 32? Got your own ideas? Tell us about them in here.

Old August 15th, 2015, 12:09 AM   #21
Anna Morris

Scott: That avi made me cringe every time I saw it. So four or five hours ago I thought to change to another of the many Walter Sickert paintings of MJK. I figured I was getting pretty good with graphics on the computer. Only to have my same usual luck; nothing from my files is compatible here. I finally decided to try to post to Pinterest, from Pinterest to Clipular, to enhance, to files....and that worked.

So I now have Mrs. Barrett in a red sweater or something, which is really supposed to be MJK, according to some. I think Sickert thought Mary had long, black hair. I don't think she did. In the crime scene photo I don't think her hair is black and her nickname was Ginger because of her hair color, one newspaper said. Some of Sickert's other paintings might represent his idea of Mary but no decent woman would use one of those for an avi.

Anyway, no more nightmares for you, Scott...
Old August 15th, 2015, 12:17 AM   #22
Anna Morris

I might almost catch up to the subject at hand now. I am reading a book on small pox and the author says that deadly disease was so labelled in England, because syphilis was called the great pox.