Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Motives and Reasons > 33. Other

33. Other Don't agree with any of the preceding 32? Got your own ideas? Tell us about them in here.

Old July 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM   #41
Currerbell
Former Member

Good explanation Caz!
Old July 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM   #42
Currerbell
Former Member

Is it at all possible they could have used condoms???? Seriously?
Old July 17th, 2009, 07:07 AM   #43
Caroline Brown
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
Hi Caz

Nichols Eddowes and Stride may all have been attacked without any other client being in the vicinity

I was going to mention the condoms but as you say, some of these women had serviced a number of clients with no outward sign of connection really

Only Chapman and Kelly would be expected to have just serviced a client before the attack

UV- I think there is a possibility that it was not Eddowes at the entrance to Church passage but it is not necessary for any reason of timing

I think she could well have left the man at the passage entrance and entered Mitre Square alone upon which she was attacked
Fair points all, Nemo.

And of course, we have a very small sample of crime scenes to consider - something that often gets forgotten when we speculate about Jack's behaviour and what would have been consistent if everything went his way each time.

Love,

Caz
X
Old July 17th, 2009, 10:02 AM   #44
Currerbell
Former Member

Hi Caz

It did seem to go his way all the time tho didnt it?
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:16 PM   #45
Caroline Brown
Author

If you say so, Currer.

But I'd be reluctant to presume that this killer succeeded in doing every little thing he wanted to do, every time he tried to do it, and for as long as he wanted to go on doing it.

Hell, I don't even know that he didn't end up getting hanged for some other crime, with nobody any the wiser about him being the Whitechapel Murderer.

We only know when things didn't go his victims' way. Jack may well have been an incurably dissatisfied customer.

Love,

Caz
X
Old July 17th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #46
Currerbell
Former Member

Well, what I meant was, he seemed to have had his way with his victims ie cut them up, and then got away with it, yeah I know he may have been caught for something else etc etc after...but IF he killed the C5 and a few others before or after surely he thought things couldnt get any peachier...
Old July 17th, 2009, 02:50 PM   #47
Caroline Brown
Author

'Surely'?

Again, if you say so, Currer.

If he had to 'cut and run' from Berner to Mitre because Liz wouldn't play ball, or the pitch had too many spectators, I think he would beg to differ on at least that score.

Love,

Caz
X
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:39 AM   #48
Currerbell
Former Member

I know what you mean, but he still had his way tho didnt he? He wasnt caught for murdering Stride, he had his next victim, and he must have laughed, as she came his way, at his luck...