Jack The Ripper Forums  - Ripperology For The 21st Century  

Go Back   Jack The Ripper Forums - Ripperology For The 21st Century > Weekly Caption Contest

Weekly Caption Contest Finally, a reason to look forward to Mondays! Contests end each Monday and a new one then begins for the week.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Debbie D
Former Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by How Brown View Post
Listen,you old,but cool, coot...my middle name is Shifty...so what else do you expect me to do in order to lessen the humiliation of often coming in 4th when only 3 people enter the contests?
I like to compare my caption judging to that of a dog show. If there are only 3 dogs entered, but none of them meet my quality standards for a first place, I will hold the 1st prize trophy and only award a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. Maybe the disgruntled caption goers <<<cough-coughhowardbrowncough-cough>>> might consider upping the quality of their entries??
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #12
Howard Brown
Proprietor-Administrator

Dear Senile Woman:

I'll have you know that I have probably won more caption contests than anyone e$pecially back in the old day$ when a buddy like Ti$m could fi$ure out that it wa$ a good thing to re$ieve some change in the mail for that roofing job he needed or a lawn mower or...pocket change.

Set up a chart and leave a lot of room for How Brown's name...you'll be $eeing a lot of it,sugarpants.
Old June 29th, 2009, 11:54 PM   #13
Archaic
Former Member

Wink

Dear Judge Debbie, Your Honour:

I just want you to know that even if Howie is feeling all disgruntled,
I am feeling perfectly... gruntled??

Your truly, Archaic