Hurricane Irene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maria Birbili View Post
    I know How owns the JTRForums, still, is it technically possible that he can post new text inside of my post?!! :-)
    Kinda reminds me of last week over at casebook, when his post about the Spiro Dimolianis book got mysteriously erased. (And for a minute I went “Huh? Did I just dream about this?“.)
    Howard can confirm but I believe a moderator can modify your post for you. I will forward this reply to How and he will contact you hopefully to arrange what you need to have done.

Chris
    Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
    https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
    Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Oh, this is NO problem at all. I was simply surprised that How replied to my post #59 not with a new post, but inside of my post, is all. I didn't mean to give the impression that there was an “inappropriateness“ of some sort going on!
      Apologies to have taken up your time with this, How and Mr. George.

No problem Maria....I only added that to save space.
      We might need it for Hutchinson threads.
      You never know.
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

Wow. I'm impressed by this technique of truly Machiavellian manipulation inside of other people's posts. ;-)
        Hutchinson threads are the backbone of Ripperological debate. Especially Toppy, whose services might be needed in Norristown nowadays (to get back to subject).
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

Hutch threads are the backbone of what ?

That's it....I'm sending Rondo Hatton over to meet ya !

Here's Rondo portraying GH in a film I'm currently working out in my noggin..."Readin' In The Rain"....

To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact [email protected]

Comment

LOL. “Reading in the rain“ is also NOT out of subject for this thread. :-)
            Best regards,
            Maria

Comment

Sorry to hear folks are still having a time of it. I heard on HL News that people were jumping on the media and government for over hyping Hurricane Irene but I see now that this was not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by George Lorton View Post
                Sorry to hear folks are still having a time of it. I heard on HL News that people were jumping on the media and government for over hyping Hurricane Irene but I see now that this was not the case.
                George, I was chastised for worrying about my daughter and grandson. Irene had them behind taped up windows and without power for days. A child was killed close to their neighbourhood. But, "it was all media hype". Listen, when it comes to my children and grandchildren, I'll worry no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                X