X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Land Of The Living Dead

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...h4yG_rOUm6pSV-

Click on any of the links on the page.

The film doesn't capture half of what drug addicts have done to Kensington.

Prepare to be shocked.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...h4yG_rOUm6pSV-

Click on any of the links on the page.

The film doesn't capture half of what drug addicts have done to Kensington.

Prepare to be shocked.
    Is this for real??

It is truly shocking, How. Is it a new phenomenon or has the area always been like that?

Comment

No, Gary......Kensington has always had a reputation as being a rough neighborhood. It's obviously hell on Earth now.

This section of Philadelphia ( the eastern section) is the opioid/heroin capital of the US, maybe the world.

A theory put into practice by police ( not just in Philly with the heroin problem) is to tolerate this sort of thing as it more or less corrals all the cockroaches into one place.

If they cracked down on these scumbags...the fear is that they would spread like cockroaches into other neighborhoods ( Frankford, Fishtown, Northern Liberties, Juniata Park, etc).....taking their lifestyle with them.

One thing that I have noticed about heroin scumbag junkies is that they seem to have a resistance to Covid. If true, it's a shame.

They shoot up heroin in public on the street not fifty feet from police standing on the street corners in these videos.

They relieve themselves ( chicks, too, not just guys) openly on the pavement.
      To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
        No, Gary......Kensington has always had a reputation as being a rough neighborhood. It's obviously hell on Earth now.

This section of Philadelphia ( the eastern section) is the opioid/heroin capital of the US, maybe the world.

A theory put into practice by police ( not just in Philly with the heroin problem) is to tolerate this sort of thing as it more or less corrals all the cockroaches into one place.

If they cracked down on these scumbags...the fear is that they would spread like cockroaches into other neighborhoods ( Frankford, Fishtown, Northern Liberties, Juniata Park, etc).....taking their lifestyle with them.

One thing that I have noticed about heroin scumbag junkies is that they seem to have a resistance to Covid. If true, it's a shame.

They shoot up heroin in public on the street not fifty feet from police standing on the street corners in these videos.

They relieve themselves ( chicks, too, not just guys) openly on the pavement.
        And no doubt decent families with kids also live there.

I was going to ask if they were on the streets throughout the pandemic. Was there in theory a lockdown of any sort in that part of town?

Comment

Most of Kensington Avenue is comprised of shops, taprooms, and various other businesses. In one of the three videos I watched, I saw Kellis' Bar ( corner of K & A...Allegheny Avenue near the El station), which I had a few beers in almost 40 years ago. Kellis' Bar was the hangout of the mostly Irish gang of criminals known as the Second Story Crew, who were an extraordinary gang of burglars who went up and down the East Coast plying their trade...there's even a book about them which I have.

There are families who've lived in Kensington for several generations...and I'm sure there are good ones.....these junkies are almost all from other cities and neighborhoods other than those in Philly. As soon as word got out about high grade skag being available in Kensington made its way through the junkie grapevine, people from as far away as Florida made the trek up to town....hitchhiking or coming in buses.

I can't say for sure if the City of Philadelphia imposed a curfew or crackdown on the area...and I don't think the heroin problem was at the level it is today back in early 2020.

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
          X