Technical Glitches December 4th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Glitches December 4th, 2010

Please ( that is if you are able ) state whether you are having problems as Debra Arif and myself are having with posting.

It's not either of our computers...its the site. I have no problem anywhere else. Its why I threw in the towel earlier than I expected to

Thank you.

Maybe Tim will take a look into this issue.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

It's a server issue caused by an "upgrade". Amazing how that always seems to downgrade the performance. I've contacted the server host, but this may take awhile. This upgrade was in response to the recent clock problem, It's always something.

It's been slow, and mine "times out" frequently, but it DOES eventually work. So, keep in mind that it's a lot like dealing with the Proprietor; you have to be patient, go slow, and repeat yourself numerous times before you succeed.

Comment

So, keep in mind that it's a lot like dealing with the Proprietor; you have to be patient, go slow, and repeat yourself numerous times before you succeed

Say that again...I wasn't paying attention.
      To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Bump Up

This is an aggravating issue...as I have just made three posts without any problem whatsoever. Hope it stays this way.
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
        X