Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Jude's Storm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-tomorrow.html

Is this for real? If so, why has no one mentioned it in here?

Being from the Texas Gulf Coast, I feel your pain, Britons.

Hopefully the storm is overrated and there won't be damage of significance....
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Comment

Yes we're going to be lashed by winds strong enough to separate How from his wallet. Oh well. Let's hope no one dies at least.

Comment

I'm glad that I had the roof battens on my house renewed only last week.

Comment

Been tracking this storm for a a few days now and I think Hull will just get a bit of wind and rain. Wales and Southern England look like they will take a battering. We are on a severe weather warning, and I have sent Susan and the kids to her mums. I have a go bag at the ready and have already packed my candles, stove etc awaiting the so called power cuts and floods. STay safe everyone.

Comment

Bit windy up here in Edinburgyburgy but think we are set to miss the worst of it.

Poor name for a storm...Scotland's big one a couple of years ago had the best name "Hurricane Bawbag"...that name actually made the US news stations!

Hope everyone who sees the worst of it stays safe.

Comment

I live right in the middle of where it was meant to be worst, folks, and I had NOTHING! All is fine here.

PHILIP
              Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd

Comment

That's excellent news, Phil....thanks !
                To Join JTR Forums :
                Contact [email protected]

Comment

Tempest Time

Just spoken to my brother in Cornwall [Penzance] . Situation OK. No high winds, nor heavy rain. Wetrep concluded. Over and Out
                  Merv aka Jackim , should have been Jachin for those that would know!
                  Be nice to one another!
                  Merv

Comment

The worst of it seems to be over, but very sad to hear of at least 1 fatality.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24700611

Comment

I slept through the worst of it apparently. This morning the street was littered with leaves, but nothing severe. All the businesses are open and public transport is working ok. The roads are quiet though. I just went for a walk and hardly saw anyone apart from some drunks sipping special brew at this time of the morning.

Comment

Hope you are all OK

Comment

Working...
                        X