This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin site maintenance

There will be another maintenance session today at approximately 16:15 Pacific Time, when the site may be temporarily unavailable and/or suffer from style problems.

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
    There will be another maintenance session today at approximately 16:15 Pacific Time, when the site may be temporarily unavailable and/or suffer from style problems.
    ‘Style problems’?

Your’e not wearing those flares and platform shoes again!

Comment

Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

There will be vBulletin scheduled maintenance this evening (Tuesday) between 8pm and 11.59m sharp. The site may experience a brief outage. Or quite possibly outrage,

Comment

As long as my briefs aren’t outraged, I won’t complain.

Comment

Nothing to do with vBulletin, and I don't know whether anyone else here noticed, but a large part of the Internet - including this site - stopped working for about half an hour this morning because of a technical issue at Cloudflare.

I had to smile when I saw this tweet in the news coverage:

outage.jpg

Comment

Can we detect the hand of Vlad in this?

Btw Chris, it’s not important but do you know that the smilies aren’t appearing?
              Regards

Michael🔎

" When you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable......is probably a little bit boring "

Comment

mine are visible and so is Rabbi Banks
                To Join JTR Forums :
                Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Banks View Post
                  Can we detect the hand of Vlad in this?

Btw Chris, it’s not important but do you know that the smilies aren’t appearing?
                  Like Howard, I can see smilies. Is there a particular post where they aren't visible for you?

Comment

Testing my smilies...

I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

So they are working for me now, but were not working yesterday or the day before.

I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline Brown View Post
                        So they are working for me now, but were not working yesterday or the day before.

Perhaps it was something connected with the Cloudflare problem? I couldn't access the site at all for about half an hour, but I was puzzled that I got several email notification of posts that had been made during that time. From a position of ignorance about how these things work, it seems conceivable that some kinds of content may have been accessible but others not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

Like Howard, I can see smilies. Is there a particular post where they aren't visible for you?
                          I’ll try a few
                          Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

That’s weird. I added smileys around 4 times on the Lechmere thread and each time the word appeared rather than the smiley.
                            Regards

Michael🔎

Comment

Working...
                            X