Happy Birthday to Robert McLaughlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Robert McLaughlin

The Forums wishes Bob a very happy birthday today !!
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

One of Ripperology's nicest students. All the best Robert.

Comment

Yes Happy Birthday Robert

Hoping you can make conference this year

Jeff

Comment

Happy birthday, Robert. Enjoyed meeting you again at the 2009 London conference.

Chris
        Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
        https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
        Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it. I also had a very good day indeed.

Sorry to say, Jeff, that I won't be attending the conference later this month. I'm still not sufficiently recovered from hip replacement surgery to drunkenly stagger back to my hotel. I wish I could be there just to listen about all of the stories from you and everyone else about the new doc. Fantastic project. I can't wait to see it.

Mike, I hope your health is good these days. Thanks for the continuing fine research. Your summation of the O'Donnell manuscript was useful to more people than just me, I'm sure. I hope to get a chance to visit with you when I'm next in the UK.

It was great to see you again, Chris. It's always a pleasure to chat with you about anything. You've also been a tremendous help to my research in the past. I would also pay anything to see you dance again. You can truly cut a rug.

String: I consider the Beadle documentary to be a birthday present. Thanks once again for sending it to me.

If my A-Z ever crosses the Atlantic, How, I will be posting more!

Take care all,

Robert

Comment

Sheesh.....I'd volunteer to carry you around after a bar crawl, Robert. Can't promise I'd find our hotel, mind you, but it's the thought that counts. Rees needed help last year and I ruptured three discs in my back.

Happy Birthday and best wishes!

Originally posted by RJM View Post
              Thanks for the birthday wishes. I appreciate it. I also had a very good day indeed.

Sorry to say, Jeff, that I won't be attending the conference later this month. I'm still not sufficiently recovered from hip replacement surgery to drunkenly stagger back to my hotel.

Comment

Thanks for the gracious offer, Sir Robert. I have no doubt you would do an excellent job, but I just have not recovered enough, unfortunately, to handle all the rigours of travel just yet. I hope to be back to my old self soon.

It was great to meet you at last year's conference, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RJM View Post

Sorry to say, Jeff, that I won't be attending the conference later this month. I'm still not sufficiently recovered from hip replacement surgery to drunkenly stagger back to my hotel. I wish I could be there just to listen about all of the stories from you and everyone else about the new doc. Fantastic project. I can't wait to see it.

Mike, I hope your health is good these days. Thanks for the continuing fine research. Your summation of the O'Donnell manuscript was useful to more people than just me, I'm sure. I hope to get a chance to visit with you when I'm next in the UK.

It was great to see you again, Chris. It's always a pleasure to chat with you about anything. You've also been a tremendous help to my research in the past. I would also pay anything to see you dance again. You can truly cut a rug.

String: I consider the Beadle documentary to be a birthday present. Thanks once again for sending it to me.

If my A-Z ever crosses the Atlantic, How, I will be posting more!

Take care all,

Robert

Bugger I was hoping to get you on camera...let me know if I can drop you a bribe. Jeff

Comment

If I was coming over, Jeff, I would have been honoured to do it. I will be back to the UK again soon, so I will keep in touch.

Take care and keep up the great work.

Robert

Comment

Working...
                    X