X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Linford
    replied
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/98...merica-Harvard

The clinching authentication came when How Brown's fingerprints were found on it.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Irish News Archives discount :

https://twitter.com/irishnewspapers?lang=en

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Gary

I was just joking that since you mentioned that you'd cooked those atrocious eels, you hadn't used it to cook food yet....

Leave a comment:

• Gary Barnett
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    Gary:

You have one too ?

The only criticism I have is that the ridges on the grill plates aren't far enough apart to hold a decent eel steak.
    -G. Barnett-

You ought to try cooking food on it
    Of course I have.

It does burgers, steaks and toasted sarnies etc for the most part.

I wouldn't dream of grilling eels on it - there are limits to any 'special relationship'.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Chetcuti
    replied
    I've had a George Foreman Grill for years.

But I still can't figure out how to cook Top Ramen on it.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Don't be so fussy, How. You're worse than Poirot!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0Hg7nBPJQ

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Gary:

You have one too ?

The only criticism I have is that the ridges on the grill plates aren't far enough apart to hold a decent eel steak.
    -G. Barnett-

You ought to try cooking food on it

Leave a comment:

• Gary Barnett
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    The George Foreman grill is heavily used chez Flynn, too. One of the best things we've bought!
    Ditto Chez Barnett.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Gareth:

Ain't it a beauty ? Easy to clean, lightweight, takes up virtually no space.

We're on our second one having done the first one to death. Lasted 8 years.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Gareth, Cameron certainly invoked World Wars One and Two, despite appearing not to know when America entered the war.

Don't worry, you and I will still be here in five years' time. But the EU won't.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    The George Foreman grill is heavily used chez Flynn, too. One of the best things we've bought!

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Humidity isn't what it was yesterday...so far...so it might turn out to be a damned good today.

Can't wait until Nina cranks up the George Foreman ( grill ) and slaps on a pound or two of scrapple......gonna eat high offal the hog today.

The Foreman is a pretty good grill for our needs....you don't need charcoal or flame to make good burgers or dogs.

Brother Foreman's cookbook is like the holy writ 'round here....

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
    I know, I know, Gareth. Osborne's punishment budget....Cameron's World War Three....everyone starving....I'm shaking in my shoes.
    Osborne's punishment budget morphed into the BoE pumping tens (hundreds?) of billions of pounds of our money into the economy to stabilise the pound, and it was Boris Johnson who referred to "World War Three", not Cameron.

I don't think anything was said about starving. There were predictions that the cost of living, including food, would rise after we left the European trading bloc, owing to us having to pay additional tariffs on imports, etc. Makes intuitive sense to me, but we'll have to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    I know, I know, Gareth. Osborne's punishment budget....Cameron's World War Three....everyone starving....I'm shaking in my shoes.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
    I swear that I would eat scrapple if it would get us out of the EU.
    That might be all we can afford to eat after we leave, in certain parts of the UK at least:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...outside-london

Leave a comment:

Working...
X