No announcement yet.

Christmas 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait until I get a chance to listen to these lps that Nina bought me for Xmas....I got another Heino album ( natch ! ) and two others I haven't heard of before.

To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Comment

Next year ask her for this one :

https://agnostic.com/post/71014/my-f...ly-penetrating

Comment

That'll be on my list, Bob, for damn sure.
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
          Can't wait until I get a chance to listen to these lps that Nina bought me for Xmas....I got another Heino album ( natch ! ) and two others I haven't heard of before.

Nina is obviously frugal as well as thoughtful. The Dick Handler album was reduced by 25%.

Comment

Um......putting my ignorance on display.......are these real records or photo-shopped jokes?
            The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

They're real, Anna. In just one generation the Dick Handler quartet has become a whole chorus.
              Best Wishes,
              Cris Malone

Comment

Anna...

A disc loaned out to Robert last year...

Yo....Heino is the real deal....he's sold 50 million albums over in Europe.
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Merry Xmas everyone!

I'm at work, so if any of you find yourself needing a kidney or a pancreas, give me a call.
                  "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Christmas Day has probably just about passed us all by now (it's Boxing Day evening here already!) but in any case, I hope all the forums members had a great time with family and friends. All the best for 2019!

Cheers,
                    Adam.

Comment

Looks like the "Dick Handler Quartet" - all three of 'em - was fake. Here's the same photograph on another record sleeve, but the group has a different family name:

Not Dick Handler.jpg

Found here: http://www.strat-talk.com/threads/cr...8#post-2471190 (well worth a browse!)
                      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                      (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

Well....dammit....Christmas will never be the same, thanks to you, Gareth.

Me golden idols are tarnished.
                        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                          Well....dammit....Christmas will never be the same, thanks to you, Gareth.

Me golden idols are tarnished.
                          If this song by the "Singing Wells Family" is anything to go by, I'd stick with the fictitious "Dick Handler Quartet" any day of the week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eEhen2vtc4

...what dreary stuff!
                          Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                          (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

This outfit has not made it to the line-up here yet, has it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ewF1jtAJs

The clip of the albumn cover won't post. The group is the "Faith Tones", three transvestite men with hilarious song titles. The Beatles hired these guys for a warm up act or something.
                            The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
                            X