Fourth Of July Weekend 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth Of July Weekend 2019

Here's wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July weekend....

To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Have a good holiday America.

Comment

Starting ours off now, String....thanks.

Hotter than 'nickel night' in a Dodge City whorehouse today....had to leave work early.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact [email protected]

Comment

Have a great Holiday Howard and Nina...

PS If you lot ever feel you might change your minds, I'm sure HM would be gracefully accomodating...

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
          Have a great Holiday Howard and Nina...

PS If you lot ever feel you might change your minds, I'm sure HM would be gracefully accomodating...

Dave
          Have a great time!

If you get the chance have a look at Matthew Morrison’s WDYTYA. He finds an ancestor who fought on the loyalist side in the Revolutionary War and you get the impression that his beef was with the powerful plantation owners who ran South Carolina from Charleston. He was hanged for his troubles.

Comment

Have a great 4th my fellow Americans. I've gotta work, so the only fireworks will be when the customer gets the bill. Pity the economy is booming right now. Could be sittin' on my ass bitchin' about something or somebody.
            Best Wishes,
            Cris Malone

Comment

Working...
            X