• Show
Clear All

• A Christmas stocking stuffer

Santa had too much milk and cookies...

https://youtu.be/b9TTz3R5SmI
    Best Wishes,
    Cris Malone

WTF

Thank you for sharing this example of the lengths to which the celebration of the birth of Christ is used to sell us something, Chris.

I watched about ten seconds.

Now I am logging out.

Goodbye,

Roy

Comment

That's a spoof! There was an ad something like that several years ago but it wasn't that intense or graphic. This HAS to be pure satire.
      The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

I could but quote the well known phrase from Victor Meldrew....

Comment

Yes, Anna, it was a spoof. There is a product going around called Poo Pourri that you are supposed to spray in the toilet for reasons that should be obvious. They have actually some creative commercials and this is a take off on that. But apparently, some folks are wound up a bit tight.
          And like you, Roy, I do believe in the true meaning of Christmas and literally detest the commercialization of it. As we both have been on these forums for a long time I'd have figured you knew me better that that.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the company of the ones you love while you can.
          Best Wishes,
          Cris Malone

Comment

Sadly I haven’t stuffed a stocking in ages.

Comment

Working...
            X