Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Heads Up About Some Site Changes May 3***

Folks:

As of today, some changes will take place here on the boards. Nothing bad, but nevertheless I need to mention them.

1. From now on, I will no longer be adding to the 'Ripper Media' section...which has Jack The Ripper on You Tube, Redjack, Jack The Ripper Tours page, etc...

YOU are more than welcome to add links to those threads if you'd like. Just because I ain't doing them doesn't mean you can't. It might turn out better with someone else doing them.

2. I will still continue to run maintenance on the site, add new members, help with thread issues, and all that stuff, including daily back ups to the data base.

3. Finally, please do not think for a second that the main site is 'closing down'. It isn't and neither am I. I just have other interests at the moment that conflict with

doing work on the boards and filling threads up.

4. I am closing down the Twitter page & the JTRForums.Com, and Jack The Ripper Forums pages on Facebook too.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

You've been the most consistent site host I've ever known. Well above what anyone should expect. With you 100%.
    Best Wishes,
    Cris Malone

Comment

Bravo!
      SPERO IN DEO

Comment

Good for you, How!

Comment

Your efforts have always been appreciated for maintaining such a good site.
          Thanks for your time,
          dusty miller

Comment

Thanks for the update, How. Always a smart move to trim the sails from time to time, Mon Ami. Stay well.
            Be nice to one another!
            Merv

Comment

Working...
            X