Robert Linford : Rest In Peace To The Best Of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what Joe was referring to :

Following the recent passing of Mr Robert Charles Linford, the arrangements of the funeral have now been confirmed. You can view all of the details including dates, times and locations here:

https://www.dignityfunerals.co.uk/fu...arles-linford/

On visiting this page, you are able to sign up to receive notifications in order to be kept up to date should any of the details of the funeral change. You can also share the Funeral Notice with others via email, Facebook and Twitter.

With thanks,

Frank Fullick

Gilderson & Sons Funeral Directors,
    90/92 Ley Street,
    Ilford,
    Essex,
    IG1 4BX

gilderson.ilford@dignityfunerals.co.uk
    020 8478 0522
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

December 23, 2020

The latest from Jane Linford :

Hi Howard,

I thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that I have managed to get order of ceremony booklets printed, which given the Christmas shutdown and the state of the postal service here, was very lucky,

My son has got to help me find the way to do it, but I thought I would share to you online so that it can be emailed, or potentially shared on the forums for anyone who wants it. I have 25 hard copies, and now sadly it is looking like there will only be half a dozen or so of us attending. After posting to family I potentially have a dozen or so that I could post out to his friends here.

I am happy to post nationally or internationally if anyone would like one as a keepsake. If you would be happy to collate the addresses of anyone who would like me to post one out in the New Year, and they are happy for that info to be sent to me confidentially, I will gladly send these out.

Best wishes as always,
        Jane
        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Jane sent these to me....

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

How spooky is this?

About an hour ago I posted a Captain Pugwash YouTube clip on a friend’s FB page.

I think Robert’s looking down on us and telling us not to take ourselves too seriously.

This was the Pugwash thing I posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T7iR0bVuqVU

Comment

It is spooky, Gary....
              To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

It is very nice of Jane to share this ceremonial booklet with us. She is doing all she can to bring everyone closer together. It is very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Chetcuti View Post
                  It is very nice of Jane to share this ceremonial booklet with us. She is doing all she can to bring everyone closer together. It is very much appreciated.
                  Yes, I’m sure we are all touched that she has felt it appropriate to include us in this private family event.

Nice man, nice sister.

Comment

Thanks to Jane for allowing streaming of Robert's funeral, and to Howard for helping to make the order of ceremony booklet available. I'm grateful to have been able to see it from here in the States. Best wishes for you all. Thanks again, Robert, for all the questions, answers, and smiles you gave us.

Comment

Thanks for the memories, Bob. Thanks for everything.
                      Best Wishes,
                      Cris Malone

Comment

I received this from Jane today :

Hi Howard,
                        Please could you pass my thanks on to all those who viewed the webcast and sent flowers. Attached is a photo. I am a little unsure if Debra, David and John sent 2 arrangements, or if the florist doubled up on the order, but we received two lots of flowers with the same message. If they ordered for someone else also could you please ensure they are thanked for us too? The florist was run off her feet so was unsure, and thinks she just processed their order twice.
                        Gary Barnett also sent lovely flowers so could you thank him as well?
                        Kind regards,
                        Jane & family x

To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

That’s a relief. My local florist seemed a bit flustered when I placed the order.

Comment

Hi Howard,

Many thanks to Jane for letting us see the flowers we sent. I will give the florist a call tomorrow and try to find out what happened.

Thanks also to you for posting the pic, I am sure Dave and Debra will be pleased so see it.

Rgds
                            John

Comment

It is lovely to see the flowers, thank you Jane.

Comment

I called the florist this morning and they confirm that it was their mistake that they sent our order twice and offered their apologies.

Rgds
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X