Statistically Speaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    Yes, it can be seen on a daily basis in Ripper both ripper forums ! spouted by the same handful of resident researchers who really belive in something that is plainly untrue

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Trevor,

Why do you feel the need to use the term ‘reasearcher’ as an insult?

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Barnett View Post
      Trevor,

Why do you feel the need to use the term ‘reasearcher’ as an insult?

Gary

Thats your interpretation ! I am stating a fact, you were trying to be sarcastic in your original post. You picked the wrong person to play smart A....e with

www.trevormarriott.co.uj

Comment

Trevor:

This is what you said earlier :

The suspect Carl Feigenbaum had a military background, he was in the Prussian army, and as such I would suggest he would have learnt how to kill swiftly, and silent using a long bladed knife, as was proven with the murder he committed in New York.

Other than Feigenbaum being in the military, nothing else you said is remotely close to being accurate.....and it was you that said 'I would suggest' before I did....as I have underlined.

It was you who made the suggestions that this non-suspect learned how to kill swiftly and silent(ly) as was proven in the murder of Mrs. Hoffman in 1894.

Mrs. Hoffman’s son awoke late that evening to see Feigenbaum standing over his mother covered in blood. Feigenbaum would later be captured and sent to jail to await trial. During this trial he repeatedly proclaimed his innocence while placing the blame on “a friend” with whom he had been traveling.
        https://jtrslondon.wordpress.com/200...-off-the-list/

Not too stealthy is it ? I believe your ninja assassin was barefoot when he was caught , wasn't he ?

I don't plan to continue discussing the matter any further. I know its part of your schtick to get people wound up by mentioning Feeblebum over and over to sell books. Try it on someone else.

By the way, if anyone else had said those ridiculous things about Feeblebum as you did in your earlier post, I'd have said the same thing to them. I'm not picking on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
          Trevor:

This is what you said earlier :

The suspect Carl Feigenbaum had a military background, he was in the Prussian army, and as such I would suggest he would have learnt how to kill swiftly, and silent using a long bladed knife, as was proven with the murder he committed in New York.

Other than Feigenbaum being in the military, nothing else you said is remotely close to being accurate.....and it was you that said 'I would suggest' before I did....as I have underlined.

It was you who made the suggestions that this non-suspect learned how to kill swiftly and silent(ly) as was proven in the murder of Mrs. Hoffman in 1894.

Mrs. Hoffman’s son awoke late that evening to see Feigenbaum standing over his mother covered in blood. Feigenbaum would later be captured and sent to jail to await trial. During this trial he repeatedly proclaimed his innocence while placing the blame on “a friend” with whom he had been traveling.
          https://jtrslondon.wordpress.com/200...-off-the-list/

Not too stealthy is it ? I believe your ninja assassin was barefoot when he was caught too, wasn't he ?
          I am not going to argue on this issue. I have fully researched him and the murder he committed, and his movements etc despite all the adverse comments by those who seek to pour cold water on the research, and the results, and I am happy to stand by that research, and will still continue to regard him as a likely suspect for having been involved in one some or perhaps all of the murders, and others.

I should also say that I have done further research into Feigenbaum since that article was published, which also contains part of Vanderlins attempt at discrediting the findings.

www.trevormariott.co.uk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tania Edwards View Post
              I was searching through many topics on the Forum the other night and came across an old post relating to the murder(death) rates of adult women in England that were attributed to throat cutting. The poster added a vertical bar graph spanning about 10 years (I think 1880 - 1890). It showed that 1888 had a significantly higher number of murders in this category (15) than any other year during the time period shown. I've tried the Search bar but no matter what word or phrases I put in I get no results or simply cannot find the relevant post. I thought perhaps that those who have been on this Forum for many years might remember??

It made me think that, statistically speaking, what was the likelihood/probability that more than one killer operated in the same restricted area within a short time frame and had a similar MO? The data in the graph covered England overall. I wonder if it is possible to drill down the data to more specific locations.

t

This data might interest some of you, 1888 London Murders in the Year of the Ripper:

https://fusiontables.google.com/Data...yvwN_bKMWSptmg

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=Howard Brown;360912]

[/QUOTE

fully documented in my revised book the quote you refer to was made 11 years ago my research has moved on and has revealed new supporting circumstantial evidence which led me to review Feigenbsums suspect status

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Fully documented in my revised book the quote you refer to was made 11 years ago my research has moved on and has revealed new supporting circumstantial evidence which led me to review Feigenbsums suspect status.

Wait a minute, man.

On the 16th of this month....not 12 years ago in 2007.....you claim you never said Feeblebum was Jack The Ripper. I showed you the quote in case you forgot.

You HAD said you 'Firmly believed Feigenbaum was the Ripper' in 2007.

Now you're claiming this supporting circumstantial evidence makes you think he was.

You went from firmly believing....to stating you never said he was...to now believing circumstantial evidence supports the theory that he was.

Is this what you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
                      Fully documented in my revised book the quote you refer to was made 11 years ago my research has moved on and has revealed new supporting circumstantial evidence which led me to review Feigenbsums suspect status.

Wait a minute, man.

On the 16th of this month....not 12 years ago in 2007.....you claim you never said Feeblebum was Jack The Ripper. I showed you the quote in case you forgot.

You HAD said you 'Firmly believed Feigenbaum was the Ripper' in 2007.

Now you're claiming this supporting circumstantial evidence makes you think he was.

You went from firmly believing....to stating you never said he was...to now believing circumstantial evidence supports the theory that he was.

Is this what you mean ?
                      No, I now say that Feigenbaum could have been involved in one some or all of the murders based on the original circumstantial evidence and additional circumstantial evidence I have gathered since 2007.

I now do not believe that all the murders were the work of one person, and that Jack the Ripper in name was as suggested an invention of the press. So in reality there was no singular killer.

You see I am quite professional enough to come out and state that I was wrong in 2007 in stating my belief that Feigenbaum was JTR. Its a shame others dont do the same.

I hope this now clarifies my position with regards to Feigenbaums status as a suspect, and as suspect go he remains high on the list. In fact I tried to draw up a list of suspects based on hard evidence alone, and couldn't find anyone to put on it

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard Beaule View Post
                        This data might interest some of you, 1888 London Murders in the Year of the Ripper:

https://fusiontables.google.com/Data...yvwN_bKMWSptmg

Thank you very much for providing this information.
                        Apologies for the late reply. Had an accident about 2 weeks ago. Have been taking codeine based pain meds so have been a bit out of it of late.

t

Comment

I think Colin was a Chelsea supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                            Indeed he was/is. I've only met Colin once, at a Ripperconf many moons ago, and he's great company.
                            Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen"
                            (F. Nietzsche)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
                              He was indeed, and a Yank, hence Septic Blue.

Septic Tank is rhyming slang for Yank. I think he lived in London for a time

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                                Indeed he was/is. I've only met Colin once, at a Ripperconf many moons ago, and he's great company.
                                I met Colin once too, Gareth, at a Whitechapel Society meeting. Very nice chap - and not just because we both support Chelsea!

Good weekend all.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                I wish I were two puppies then I could play together - Storm Petersen

Comment

Working...
                                X