No announcement yet.

The Royal Pardon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez......all that stuff with former Governor Bevin isn't helpful for those of us who oppose capital punishment. I can hear the pro-capital punishment side right now, my late husband included,"If they would just hang them to begin with they would never get out to commit another crime."
    The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
      Good morning R J,

How were things in the Arctic Circle?

Roy
      Hi Roy,

The reception was rather cold.

Do you happen to recognize the fur-covered fellow?

I'll give you a hint: in 1888, his name came up in the Ripper investigation.

Comment

Mr A? Admittedly you can't see his watch but he is wearing a rather nice clock on his head.

Comment

To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by R. J. Palmer View Post

Do you happen to recognize the fur-covered fellow?

I'll give you a hint: in 1888, his name came up in the Ripper investigation.
            Definitely not a slouch hat he's wearing. In fact, it's rather Napoleonic. And the gentleman hails from someplace so cold his coat comes with a latch.

So I'm guessing he's a direct descendant of a Fusilier of the Grande Armée who, against all odds, survived the invasion of Russia and wed a beautiful gal named Ivanka.

The man pictured was the child of this marriage and his name was Alexander Bonaputin.

Roy

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
              Mr A? Admittedly you can't see his watch ...
              Watch? Was it John Maybrick? No wait, the Elephant Man was named that ... no ...

No, R J I dont' know who Mr Cold Weather is, nor can I break Robert's coded A

Oh wait, I should know this and I do know this from sitting through Fifty (50) 'countem' Fifty Thousand George Hutchinson Suspect posts on Casebook: Robert's coded answer Mr. A refers to the man seen wearing a coat with Astrakhan fur lining the collar. I know that precise detail because of all those posts getting it down to the fine tooth comb.

Your observ,
              Roy "S*** out of luck" Boregard

Comment

When I was new here, some helpful soul said he called Astrakhan Man, Mr. A. I thought that was a custom inside Ripperology so I adopted the term. I bet it was Robert who first imparted the information. I always call that suspect Mr. A.
                The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
                X