A Bias ? Detective Daniel Halse & The GSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bias ? Detective Daniel Halse & The GSG

Did Detective Daniel Halse of the City Police display bias regarding the message/graffiti which was removed by Met Police ?

Or did Det. Halse do a better job at the scene than the Met police ?

I am of the opinion that Halse simply did his job and performed his duty to a better degree than the Met police.

Would anyone care to offer their views on whether Halse did his job to a better degree...and why....or whether you disagree and why ?
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Apologies for the 7 year delay in replying to this:

Halse was the man who wanted the GSG preserved until it had been photographed; therefore Halse was the man who recognised that it was possibly of evidential value; therefore Halse was the man who took care to record the script correctly.
    Best Wishes, Colin. :cool:

To a man with a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Comment

Colin:

Its been 9 years....and thank you for responding, amigo.

I agree with you 100 percent.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
        Colin:

Its been 9 years....and thank you for responding, amigo.

I agree with you 100 percent.
        Sorry. I was using Diane Abbott arithmetic when I said 7.
        Best Wishes, Colin. :cool:

To a man with a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Comment

I agree with what Colin says. I have never really doubted the accuracy of what Halse recorded for the reasons stated. Therefore I am curious about the arguments about the double negative or no double negative.

Concerning "Juwes", cursive handwriting, as I understand the GSG to have been, can have glitches. Just look at some of the old documents. One need go no further back than the census and asylum records for the London area circa 1888. I believe Halse recorded what he saw to the best of his ability, that he believed the GSG was an important "clew" and that he took it seriously.
          The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Working...
          X