No announcement yet.

***Polling The Philadelphia Conventioneers***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ignorance of all these (important) people is both newbie-related and generational, since I first became aware of Ripperology in the winter/spring of 2009, as a lurker on casebook.
    I've met Bill Beadle twice, like him very much, and was impressed by his knowledge of British criminology – which became apparent to me during the discusssion after Robin Odell's conf presentation about a month ago in London.

To How:
    Have fun at the conf, How, and don't worry too much about the questions. Though you can easily ask them during coffee breaks or during dinner, when people can't move away from you! That's what I'd do, but then I'm pretty shameless...:-)

PS.: Just noticed the added question by YOU in my post #21 (about “those crapppy captions“), you Machiavellian manipulator, unlawfully abusive owner of the site, you. :-)
    Best regards,
    Maria

Comment

Tracy, Maria:

For the next few, maybe more, Topics Of The Month, we'll use questions from the lists both of you kindly provided for that month's topic.

Thanks again for the effort, ladies.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

How,
        no effort was required, I can do this 24/7 while simultaneously scratching my ear with my foot.
        Best regards,
        Maria

Comment

no effort was required, I can do this 24/7 while simultaneously scratching my ear with my foot.
          That explains a lot.

Hi How

No probs, the ones you think are worth posting by all means, the others feel free to delete, won't hurt my feelings, honest

Did you have a good weekend?

Tracy
          If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

Tracy:

I sure did and from I gather so did everyone else who was there.
            To Join JTR Forums :
            Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
            X