No announcement yet.

*** Ideas For 2012- Members Speak***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably for the first time since joining this site, just now I pressed the FAQ button and was imagining it would contain a long list of questions for new visitors about the case. It didn't.

How about something like that?

I know there is vast information within the individual forums but I was thinking there are times when finding a quick answer is useful. Especially if you are new to the site and are overwhelmed where to begin.

Comment

Good ideas, one and all....

If anyone would like to add the research that they have done ( for instance, Debs, Tom, John Bennett, Mike Covell...etc...have all done research during this last year which ought to be mentioned on the thread)....please,by all means do so. No need to feel like you're blowing your own horn if you do so....

Phil Hutchinson's YouTube work, independent of this site, is another stellar contribution to the field.

The Whitechapel Society produced some YouTube programs as well.
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

While I clearly dominated 2010 and will continue to dominate in years to come, my output has been very minimal in 2011 and will no doubt be this way for sometime as I'm writing my book. Honestly, Ripperology as a whole was rather blah this year.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

One more thing, would be good to see more competitions around like the old trivia contests and what not.....I know there wasn't a lot of numbers contributing or people able and willing to run them constantly in the past, but anything more interactive and fun is bound to gain attention, especially with the ever increasing membership numbers.

Tom:

Obviously, Ripperology was "blah" in 2011 because of your minimal output. Lift your game.

Cheers,
          Adam.

Comment

I wanted to thank one and all for the fine suggestions you provided.

We'll do our best this year to get to those ideas.

Thanks for the time and effort.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Be nice to have some codes, How - hard ones, not the ones that get solved before you've made the coffee.

Comment

Bump Up
                To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Working...
                X