Thank-You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank-You

I just wanted to say that this forum is a minefield of information for newcomers to Ripperology and the members are so informative and polite that i wanted to say a big THANK-YOU to the owner and the moderators on this site for the great work in keeping it the friendly and very informative place it is.
    I really find this forum crucial in my study on JTR so once again, a big.......

You're very welcome, Mark...
    I hope you'll be here for many years.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Welcome aboard Mark and glad it's of use here:-)

Comment

Thanks How and Chris!
        Maybe one day when i know more about the JTR case i will be able to contribute more to this forum!

Comment

Mark:
          Asking questions can't hurt. In fact, its encouraged.
          I think you'd be surprised at how often many of those who have studied the Case have changed their views on a variety of aspects.
          One advantage you appear to have working for you is that you didn't come aboard the Forums weighted down by a suspect or having an oversized ego, browbeating fellow researchers with your personal interpretation over events and data in an incomplete ( in terms of documents and facts ) case. You see it happen in the Message Board community, but, fortunately,very seldom here.
          To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Thanks How.
            I've certainly not come onto the forum with any ego and i think that would only serve to work against me if i had, as i'm here to learn and hopefully make friends too.
            I'm the student and you fine people are the teachers.
            I may not be able to debate the finer points of the JTR case for quite some time but i'm eager for ideas, tips and opinions so i can weigh it up myself.
            I'll certainly be asking questions!

Thanks How!

Comment

Never mind all that; when are you going to be posting captions and buying JTRForums bottle openers?

Comment

Sometime soon, hopefully Tim!!

Comment

Working...
                X