Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum & Thread Suggestions- August 22, 2013

Folks :

If you would be so kind, take a minute or two and try to think of a thread or forum that you'd like to see set up on the boards or one that you think we ought to have.

I think that a new Book Review forum might come in handy...considering that this is the 125th anniversary or commemoration of the Whitechapel Murders. We have a section which Tim set up years ago in which books of interest were brought up...but we really haven't had many book reviews in the last couple of years.

Maybe a thread or Forum for what books ( without your critique, if you prefer ) you've read within the last couple of months or so.....

I've recently read all of Bob Hinton's From Hell.... most of Donald Rumbelow's Complete History....Andrew Cook's Jack The Ripper....Neal Shelden's Kindle version of Mary Jane Kelly & The Victims Of Jack The Ripper.....reading Mr. Sugden's revised Complete for about a week and a half...have yet to read ( and she'll probably punch me for it ) Carla Anderton's Heart Absent....

So...any suggestions folks ?
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com
Working...
X