No announcement yet.

Countdown : Eight Days Until Eight Years : JTRForums Turns Eight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a lot of thinking at work today about the last eight years, just being a part of a great cadre of researchers and enthusiasts.. which was sparked by a comment Jon Simons made earlier which I had read.
    While there are many people who contribute to the Forums...whether by positing theories...presenting links....offering sage wisdom from decades of Case study...answering the Five Questions...generously sharing scans of documents and newspapers which I, for one ,would definitely have never seen or even known about....as well as other most welcome additions....I think just about all Forums members have helped, as Jon inferred....in making JTRForums a top notch repository of Case related data and up to date source for the researcher and student alike, as its goal..the Forums's goal.. is and will continue to be, is to serve as a force for and towards the improvement of our overall knowledge of the Whitechapel Murders.

A few weeks back, I mentioned that I intended to put together an index of all ezine-format Ripperologist Magazines...and I will. The fact that I hadn't done it yet is entirely due to an unexpected increase of work at work and the honest truth is that this has drained me 4 outta 5 days per week. I will eventually do that and I will also eventually get cranking on putting together an A to Z of sorts....an article for every entry in the A to Z and then some....

Thanks again for all your help over the last year and the years past.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

It is indeed a top-notch repository of case related data and up to date source for the researcher and student alike. The effort put out by everyone here is second to none.

Happy Birthday JTRforums... and many more to come.
      Best Wishes,
      Cris Malone

Comment

High praise indeed....thanks Cris !
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Happy, birthday, but now I feel sooo old
          "be just and fear not"

Comment

Not old, just a little older... better than the alternative.
            Best Wishes,
            Cris Malone

Comment

Originally posted by Cris Malone View Post
              It is indeed a top-notch repository of case related data and up to date source for the researcher and student alike. The effort put out by everyone here is second to none.

Happy Birthday JTRforums... and many more to come.
              Oh repository, read that wrong. Happy birthday jtrforums.

Comment

Originally posted by String View Post
                Oh repository, read that wrong. Happy birthday jtrforums.

You're doing better than our Prime Minster, here in Oz who said recently, "suppository of all wisdom" in a speech.
                Thanks for your time,
                dusty miller

Comment

Happy birthday, JTR Forums and congratulations to Howie & Nina and all the contributors who make this such a great site to visit.
                  Dave
                  "From Hull, Hell and Halifax, Good Lord deliver us."

Comment

Working...
                  X