List Of Books 2014 Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List Of Books 2014 Request

If someone has the time....could a list of all books published in 2014 be organized ?

Including Neil Bell's 'Capturing Jack The Ripper', Tom Wescott's 'The Bank Holiday Murders', Russell Edwards' 'Naming Jack The Ripper', etc....there seems to have been a good number of books published this year.

Your help is, as always, most appreciated.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

I think every one of them has been reviewed in Ripperologist, Howard, but not the fiction.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
      If someone has the time....could a list of all books published in 2014 be organized ?

Including Neil Bell's 'Capturing Jack The Ripper', Tom Wescott's 'The Bank Holiday Murders', Russell Edwards' 'Naming Jack The Ripper', etc....there seems to have been a good number of books published this year.

Well if you are looking at fiction as well, might I remind you of the following

"Prey Time"

http://www.trevormarriott.co.uk/?page_id=204

Comment

From the link in the above post, a lovely slip of the typing finger:

An offer of help would come from an unlikely source in Emma Holmes daughter of the legendary Sherlcock Holmes.

Regards,

Mark
        I bet your Ripper feels better now.

Comment

Paul:
          Thanks....I'm pretty sure that the Rip has them all listed...now that you mentioned it.

Thanks for the mention of Prey Time, Trevor.
          To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post

There'd be two lists, each about 20 or so deep. One would be titled 'Mike Covell publications' and the other titled 'All Others'.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by m_w_r View Post
              From the link in the above post, a lovely slip of the typing finger:

An offer of help would come from an unlikely source in Emma Holmes daughter of the legendary Sherlcock Holmes.

Regards,

Mark

And he will forever be thus known.

Comment

Working...
              X