Archived Threads..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archived Threads..

Just to remind each person on the site...there are over 2,000 threads on the site...and perhaps some include or mention ideas you may have in mind.

A lot of times the axiom..."out of sight,out of mind" applies when we don't initially see something we are looking for.

So..please peruse the archived threads for possible discussion starters...or in this case, re-starters.

Thank you.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

We are up to 2,100 threads....and some of the old ones might be interesting if you get the time to peruse 'em. Time is always a factor for a Forums member.....and often the member will overlook some of the archived material,in favor of the newer threads. Thats to be expected.

But just as another friendly reminder...there may be some threads already operational....but sitting there dormant.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Hello How,

Is there a thread to ask general questions about the case that don't seem to fit into any of the forums?

Comment

Got a ripper question?

Hello, Writefx:

To answer your question in lieu of the smitten proprietor, I would suggest the forum General Jack T. Ripper for any such questions:

http://www.jtrforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

No need to worry - we will move it into the appropriate spot or create a new forum if need be, so fire away. We'd love to see your questions.

Comment

Thanks, I'll be compiling my list of questions 500 alright?

Comment

Working...
          X