No announcement yet.

The future of JTRForums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant news. Thank you to those two generous people!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post
      I'm pleased to say that, as two people have made generous donations equal to or larger than the amounts they previously offered, we already have enough to cover the payment for the cloud hosting.

So please put a hold on any more donations at the moment. If everything goes according to plan, there will be another opportunity to contribute next Summer.

The identity of the donors will remain anonymous, but in the interests of transparency the amounts and times I was notified were:
      100 dollars 10.23 on 4 Nov
      150 pounds 16.50 on 4 Nov
      Just for the record, I should just note the payment for the vBulletin hosting, made on 9 November, for one month's cloud hosting (39.95 dollars) and the migration process including a 6-month extension of the hosting (239.70 dollars) plus tax (55.93 dollars), totalling 335.58 dollars. I added a small donation of my own (about 23 pounds) to make up the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Phillips View Post

Just for the record, I should just note the payment for the vBulletin hosting, made on 9 November, for one month's cloud hosting (39.95 dollars) and the migration process including a 6-month extension of the hosting (239.70 dollars) plus tax (55.93 dollars), totalling 335.58 dollars. I added a small donation of my own (about 23 pounds) to make up the difference.
        Thanks for the update, Chris. It’s worth every penny, IMO.

Comment

Working...
        X