Poll Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll Ideas

If anyone has ideas for the Polls section and their own personal list of questions to ask within the poll,please drop a note to the the gauleiter and we will put one up there,toot sweet...

WTM
    ,Pollmaster extraordinaire,is in the process of placing polls up that he created before. They were terrific and will be an inducement for you to stay glued to this site...in case you weren't already. WTM does this on a solely volunteer basis,as I am too cheap to pay him. Thanks to WTM !

Thank you.

For instance...

Here's some ideas...

Poll...Is there an across the board awareness by the old guard of Ripperology that just knows [ take your pick ] was not possibly JTR, but won't divulge out of friendship or professional courtesy ?

Is there some Ripperologist out there [ not little guys like me or maybe you...but the bigs...] who has some tangible piece of evidence which could further implicate a suspect,but won't divulge ?

The smeller's the feller....Could Melvin Harris have had something to do with the Maybrick Saga?

Is Stephenson's suspect candidacy more than suspect...is IT a hoax?

Despite all her publicity and portrait ripping acts, is Pat Cornwell worth her weight in gold for Ripperology ?

You know....the simple stuff you think about every day while brushing your teeth.

Comment

Polls...

I noticed the response to the polls is less than desireable. Is there any way to have a poll of the week (kind of like the weekly caption contest)? Maybe more would participate?

Or even put a poll (one at a time of course) on the home page itself, so that the first thing you see when you log on is a poll?

Comment

Tim:

Sorry for forgetting to reply to this all !

Here's some ideas...

Poll...Is there an across the board awareness by the old guard of Ripperology that just knows [ take your pick ] was not possibly JTR, but won't divulge out of friendship or professional courtesy ?

Sure could be.

Is there some Ripperologist out there [ not little guys like me or maybe you...but the bigs...] who has some tangible piece of evidence which could further implicate a suspect,but won't divulge ?

Hard to tell...yet a tangible bit of evidence might turn into a "best seller" in the field.

The smeller's the feller....Could Melvin Harris have had something to do with the Maybrick Saga?

I'll pass on this one for the moment...but the smeller's usually the feller.

Is Stephenson's suspect candidacy more than suspect...is IT a hoax?

Quite possibly...

Despite all her publicity and portrait ripping acts, is Pat Cornwell worth her weight in gold for Ripperology ?

Yes and no....She brings attention, but her 6 million shekel man isn't convincing.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
        X