Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies

What's the deal??? Why don't we have a larger selection of smilies like "that other site"?

There were little smilies holding up signs and flags, and there was even one playing a violin for the cry babies! Of course I suppose the cry baby would be me right now...

Debbie:

Complaints,complaints,complaints....

Sure,Stephen leads the league in smilies.

But does he have circus women ? I thought not.
    Attached Files
    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
    Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

debbie,

just copy & paste the url from one of spryder's smilies and then use the "insert image" function over here.

it's as simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Franke
        debbie,

just copy & paste the url from one of spryder's smilies and then use the "insert image" function over here.

it's as simple as that.

I never thought of copy-n-paste! That is , Alex!

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown
          Debbie:

Complaints,complaints,complaints....

Sure,Stephen leads the league in smilies.

But does he have circus women ? I thought not.

Yikes! That's a woman??!!

Comment

Sorry, but we spent all our budget on avatars.

Comment

........and on rental films about circus geeks and other microcephalic wunderkind.....I dig pinheads.

Thats Betty Green who was in "Freaks" the 1932 film by Tod Browning. She was known as the Ostrich Girl. Ain't she a hottie?

Gooba gabba...gooba gabba....
              Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Franke
                debbie,

This doesn't strike me as a good idea. That means your post to this website containing text (stored here) and images (stored on the Casebook) will actually use more bandwidth from the Casebook site than this one, causing more server costs over there just so you can have images over here. I know Stephen runs ads and asks for donations to pay server costs over there and this would end up accomplishing just the opposite.

Comment

In light of what Dan has mentioned,please don't copy and paste smilies from Casebook.

Thanks for bringing this up,Dan. I wasn't aware of that.
                  Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Ouch! ...agreed. I wasn't aware of that either. It won't happen again. promised.

Comment

Perhaps an avatar clearance sale to make room for smilies?

Comment

No problem Alex ! I should know more about importing these smilies. Thats my mistake buddy....

Which is why,as Emporer With Portfolio,I nominate Debbie to go out and find us some smilies. Just let Tim know.
                        Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown
                          No problem Alex ! I should know more about importing these smilies. Thats my mistake buddy....

Which is why,as Emporer With Portfolio,I nominate Debbie to go out and find us some smilies. Just let Tim know.

I will see what I can find!

Comment

Some smiles are free...

...but not these. Additional smilies are available, but they do cost $$ to purchase. That is why we have a limited number. Avatars are free, which is why we have so many. They also consume storage and bandwidth, which is likely why the Casebook does not have avatars enabled on that site. Personally, I would rather have avatars than more smilies, as smilies lend themselves to abuse and some of them are so 'cute' that they make me ill. But, vox populi, vox dei, we always say, so if more really are wanted then I will look into the matter. Howard?

Comment

Timmers:

Debbie's made of money....let her buy 'em !

See what they cost,Deb and let me know.
                              Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
                              X