X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDombrowski89
    replied
    Originally posted by How Brown View Post
    I like Magpie's Law of Ripperology....I wish I had said that.

Therefore...

25th Law of Ripperology: Whenever possible, parrot a well-stated expression or declaration on a more better idea than what you came up with on a similar issue or aspect and eventually people will think it was your "saying" all along.

When in doubt,plagiarize.

26th law of Ripperology. Make a film COMPLETELY bogus from the facts plus add a famous actor plus some funny quotes and you've got a box office hit.

Regards,
    Justin

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    I like Magpie's Law of Ripperology....I wish I had said that.

Therefore...

25th Law of Ripperology: Whenever possible, parrot a well-stated expression or declaration on a more better idea than what you came up with on a similar issue or aspect and eventually people will think it was your "saying" all along.

When in doubt,plagiarize.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Covell
    replied
    24th Rule of Ripperology

When releasing a suspect book, feel free to have 24 chapters on the events during the Autumn of Terror, and just one small chapter devoted to your suspect, by this time, the reader will believe anything!

Leave a comment:

• Magpie
    replied
    23 Law of Ripperology.

The evidence of surgical skill and/or anatomical knowledge in the Ripper mutilations is directly proportionate to the surgical skill in a preferred suspect.

If the preferred suspect is a doctor, then great surgical skill and knowledge is evident in the mutilations.

If the preferred suspect is a butcher, then some surgical skill but little knowledge is evident.

If the preferred suspect is, say, a cotton merchant, then no skill or knowledge is evident.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    22nd Law of Ripperology
    When one of us is in a crisis, the support and good wishes of everyone on How's site keep us going.
    Thank you to everybody once again for supporting me here and on Facebook..
    I love you all
    Ali
    xx

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    21st Law of Ripperology:

Keep hammering away at those educated types with my version of English and one day all the men and more fairest damsels throughout the land...far and more widest.. will use the phrases 'more better", "least best" ,"lessest better' and "more lesser" in their day to day dialogue...and eventually the whole world will be a one,giant How Brown....but with more better captions as a result.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    20th Law of Ripperology:

In order to maintain the high level of fun in Ripperology, one must, at least on a part time basis, have great conviction about small things.

It makes arguing "more-better."

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    19th Law of Ripperology:

Occasionally offer evidence to support your suspect-based theory...but only occasionally. At times, a meal will smell more better than it actually tastes.

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    18th law of Ripperology : it is certain that nothing is certain in JTR world.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My pleasure, Sam! We couldn't let it slip by.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    17th Law of Ripperology:

Not all people are inclined to take temporal, geospatial, logistical and physiological factors into account when addressing a given scenario.

Law 17b:

Of those that do, only a few are disposed to address such factors with any degree of objectivity.

(Thanks for reminding me, Cel )

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    16th Law of Ripperology:

All discussions of Miller's Court must segue into a discussion of where Elizabeth Prater's flat was positioned in space and hearing distance in regards to #13 Miller's Ct.

Leave a comment:

• JDombrowski89
    replied
    Originally posted by How Brown View Post
    Thats one of the more better posts on this thread,J.D.

I see my English skills are rubbin' off on you...thats probably for the most best.

How
    How,

what a kind compliment, gov'na!

All we need is some fellas here in knickerbockers and "duds" as you say, shall we? oh and some of those fresh innerds Mishter Lusk!

Regards,
    Justin

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Thats one of the more better posts on this thread,J.D.

I see my English skills are rubbin' off on you...thats probably for the most best.

How

Leave a comment:

• JDombrowski89
    replied
    15th Law Of Ripperology:

Without characters, such as the rugged manly man, How Brown, and the useful help of Sir Mike Covell, Donald Rumbelow, Martin Fido, and Keith Skinner as well as Stewart P. Evans...Ripperology would be far more less-superior, and more like the film version of, From Hell.

Regards,
    Justin
    Last edited by JDombrowski89; October 19, 2008, 08:01 PM. Reason: bloody facts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X