5 More Questions for Howard Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 More Questions for Howard Brown

1. What is your favorite section of the site?
    2. In a typical 24 hour period, how much time do you spend on the site?
    3. You were once a D'onstonite but have wised up over the years. Do you have a favorite suspect now?
    4. You seem to have added a lot of new forums over the last year after years of doing no such thing. Is this going to continue indefinitely?
    5. Are you ever going to burn the site content that you have since deleted onto a CD? People would probably pay good money just to see your old captions.

6. Do you think that critical and expository evidence for the case still exists, and, if so, does it have a chance of ever being discovered and recognized?

1. What is your favorite section of the site?

I like posting newspaper articles...but I don't have a preference as far as sections go at this time. 5 Questions is one which I think can be beneficial to everyone.

2. In a typical 24 hour period, how much time do you spend on the site?

6 hours per week day ( 1 hour in the morning and 5 at night at least) and over 15 on Saturday and Sunday....around 60 each week.

3. You were once a D'onstonite but have wised up over the years. Do you have a favorite suspect now?

No names...but a local fellow or seaman...which I know is pretty humdrum for an answer.

4. You seem to have added a lot of new forums over the last year after years of doing no such thing. Is this going to continue indefinitely?

Not sure...but I think it is a benefit to the boards. I felt Leather Apron needed a spot of his own...Jon Simons's Whitechapel Who's Who is a forum which is beneficial and which I thought ought to be out on the main page.

5. Are you ever going to burn the site content that you have since deleted onto a CD? People would probably pay good money just to see your old captions.

I need to locate those archived threads one day...I wouldn't charge anyone...
    I have quite a bit of the current boards archived just in case the administrator falls asleep on the job.

6. Do you think that critical and expository evidence for the case still exists, and, if so, does it have a chance of ever being discovered and recognized?

With people like we have on the Forums, there's always the chance that something may be found to either eliminate a current suspect...or change the way we think about an aspect of the Case.....as far as expository evidence, that's not going to be easy.

Thank you for asking.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

Working...
    X