Newspaper Archive Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newspaper Archive Question

If anyone has an active sub to Newspaper Archive and wouldn't mind too much allowing me to access it from time to time.... not every day, of course...but on rare occasions in which I might need to use it. One of our members had it and was kind enough to allow me to use once in a while...I will reciprocate and can hook you up with one of our sites.

Anyone caring to make a deal, send me a pm. Thanks
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

British Newspaper Archive

So, (stupid me) I decided to take out a month's subscription to access the 26-million+ pages of articles in the BNA. Looks like they have absolutely nothing from the Times, Echo, Daily Chronicle, etc. I have a rhetorical question: WTF?!!!

Comment

Hi John

I've sent you a PM.

Comment

Thank you Robert. Sorted!

Comment

Hey Howie, are you looking for US newspapers or British?
          Regards, Jon S.
          "
          The theory that the murderer is a lunatic is dispelled by the opinion given to the police by an expert in the treatment of lunacy patients......."If he's insane
          " observed the medical authority, "he's a good deal sharper than those who are not".
          Reynolds Newspaper, 4 Nov. 1888.

Comment

I get The Times archive via my local library (online), it's cumbersome to use, but for free I aint complaining!

If libraries in Oz are offering it, surely you should be able to get it in the UK.
            The Daily Chronicle, I'd love to read if anyone knows where to access it online.

I had the Echo on microfiche, but gave to a guy to pdf for me and never got it back:-(
            Thanks for your time,
            dusty miller

Comment

Working...
            X