Ink-redible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink-redible

Not sure if other folks are experiencing this, but it's difficult to obtain ink 'round these here parts. Had to order some on-line as all the local stores aren't carrying any. Best Buys has a notice on their Collegeville store page stating that the closest place carrying the the ink we're looking for ( the run of the mill Canon 2525XL ) is 250 miles from here....which is why we picked it up on line.

Amazon seems to be overcharging ( actually, gouging) for the merch. No wonder Bezos has all that bread.

Anyone else in the States or other locales having issues with ink?
    To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
    Howard@jtrforums.com

HP304XL cartridges have been in short supply down here in West Sussex since first lockdown...in computer stores, supermarkets etc...and yes I had to pay excessive prices via Amazon too...mine are for a very much run of the mill HP Envy 5020...

Comment

Got the ink two days ago, Dave. Cost a bit ( around 44 bucks).

Sumbitches have the ink on sale for 50 percent off the day after we bought it.

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes.....
      To Join JTR Forums, Contact :
      Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

My HP304XLs are retailing on Amazon for about GBP55 the pair or GBP40 for remanufactures (with the cheaper of the latter you have to beware rebadged ordinary 304s)...That's $74 or $54 respectively at todays rates.

I think we're all getting ripped off but UK buyers especially!

Comment

Working...
        X