Ink-redible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ink-redible

Not sure if other folks are experiencing this, but it's difficult to obtain ink 'round these here parts. Had to order some on-line as all the local stores aren't carrying any. Best Buys has a notice on their Collegeville store page stating that the closest place carrying the the ink we're looking for ( the run of the mill Canon 2525XL ) is 250 miles from here....which is why we picked it up on line.

Amazon seems to be overcharging ( actually, gouging) for the merch. No wonder Bezos has all that bread.

Anyone else in the States or other locales having issues with ink?
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

HP304XL cartridges have been in short supply down here in West Sussex since first lockdown...in computer stores, supermarkets etc...and yes I had to pay excessive prices via Amazon too...mine are for a very much run of the mill HP Envy 5020...

Comment

Got the ink two days ago, Dave. Cost a bit ( around 44 bucks).

Sumbitches have the ink on sale for 50 percent off the day after we bought it.

Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes.....
      To Join JTR Forums :
      Contact Howard@jtrforums.com

Comment

My HP304XLs are retailing on Amazon for about GBP55 the pair or GBP40 for remanufactures (with the cheaper of the latter you have to beware rebadged ordinary 304s)...That's $74 or $54 respectively at todays rates.

I think we're all getting ripped off but UK buyers especially!

Comment

Working...
        X