Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewing figures

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Viewing figures

    1.3 M

    1.4 M

    1.5 M

    1.5 M

    High all. I have just received last nights viewing figures. We doubled the normal viewing figures for that time slot on FIVE.

    The good news is that we started with an audience of 1.3 million and built over the four quarters..

    One and a half million on a Tuesday.

    This is a remarkable achievement for such a program. I would like to thank everyone on this site particularly Howard, for the support they have given the production. And everybody involved.

    If we can build on these figures for the next program and bring our audience back it will be a fantastic achievement.

    Yours Jeff

  • #2
    Good work Jeff! When's it coming over the mid-ocean ridge?

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi Stan

      The distribution company are currently talking to an American Broadcaster.

      Hopefully these figures will help..

      Once I get my head around it I will ensure some early copies are available to Howard and members of this site

      Yours Jeff

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks Jeff. How long is the full play without commercials, if there are any?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Stan Reid View Post
          Thanks Jeff. How long is the full play without commercials, if there are any?
          The FIVE version is TWO 45 minutes

          And HISTORY 90 minutes, as it has less titles it will also have extra scenes like Annie Chapmans fight in the pub

          Yours Jeff

          Comment


          • #6
            Ah, then this ties it with the Ustinov one for the longest, that is if you don't count Barlow and Watt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Jeff:

              That the program reached that many Brits makes us all very happy here on the boards. All of us amigo !

              Hopefully, some newcomers to the Case will come forth from your team's efforts... and some individuals with a prior interest in the Case will now have that interest rekindled.

              This is great news, Jeff. On behalf of all the people who make the Forums a home away from home...everyone of us... thank you for sharing all the information that you and the crew provided leading up to the program.

              I hope we'll see a nice write up in the next issue or the following issue of Ripperologist Magazine.
              To Join JTR Forums :
              Contact [email protected]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by How Brown View Post
                Jeff:

                That the program reached that many Brits makes us all very happy here on the boards. All of us amigo !

                Hopefully, some newcomers to the Case will come forth from your team's efforts... and some individuals with a prior interest in the Case will now have that interest rekindled.

                This is great news, Jeff. On behalf of all the people who make the Forums a home away from home...everyone of us... thank you for sharing all the information that you and the crew provided leading up to the program.

                I hope we'll see a nice write up in the next issue or the following issue of Ripperologist Magazine.
                `Yep seriously. the main aim of the program was to do something that would attract the next generation...perhaps they will turn something new up..

                My intro to the case was Barlow and Watts when i was eleven...

                If only a handful of young people want to find out more about JtR it was a success...A documentary is not a book and if it inspires people to read Begg, Evans Rumblow etc etc then its worked..

                It will be interesting to see if any new posters come to the boards ...

                But I'm still very proud of the viewing figures...my best yet

                `Thanks for your support

                Jeff

                Comment


                • #9
                  Big well done.

                  PHILIP
                  Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                    But I'm still very proud of the viewing figures...my best yet
                    And you were up against live footie as well.

                    Very well done, Jeff.
                    Itsnotrocketsurgery

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X