Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the quiz

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks to whoever set this section up...those other admins are always 2 steps ahead! :cool:

OK, about the quiz: I came up with the idea, and hopefully there'll be atleast a few of you out there who'll like it, that we should have a 10-question quiz on random topics (not just the Ripper) each week. Something like the weekly caption contest. For example, one week the topic might be films, the next week it might be music, etc.
    All you have to do is answer as many as you can, either on this thread, or if you're of the shyer type and don't want everyone else to see how brainy you are, you can e-mail your answers to me at: [email protected]
    You'll have the week to do it, and the winner will be announced at the end of that week...if it's a tie, then to save any confusion, we'll just have joint winners.

Thoughts or suggestions, anyone?
    For those of you who are interested, I'll be posting up the first round of questions tomorrow. I haven't decided on a topic yet, so that'll be a mystery...hope you enjoy!!

Cheers,
    Adam.

Adam:

About time for another quiz,isn't it pal?
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

Comment

I look forward to trying it out for the first time!!

Comment

Originally posted by How Brown
        Adam:

About time for another quiz,isn't it pal?
        He seems to be "missing in action". I haven't seen anything by him in a few weeks. Maybe we should organize a searching party?

Comment

Hi everyone,

For those of you that are interested in participating in the weekly trivia, the good news is that now I'm back (Yeah, I can hear the groans.... ) it's starting up again!

The next round will still be on what I mentioned before - Famous Deaths & Disappearances. I'll be posting it up tomorrow morning (promise!), so it will run from July 22 - 29. So, get ready! Set! And....enjoy!

Cheers,
          Adam.

Comment

Good to see you back dude.

Check out the email I sent....and get back to me,okay?

How
            To Join JTR Forums :
            Contact [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X