Six (or less) degrees of separation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six (or less) degrees of separation

Between Michael Vick and Charles Manson.

Hint: nothing to do with his football career..

Annnnnd....GO!
    "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

fewer

Hello Magpie. Fewer, perhaps? (Pay no attention to the anal compulsive.) (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

The dogs that survived Michael Vick's abuse later went on to become therapy dogs. Patricia Krenwinkel, Manson family murderer, has trained such therapy dogs for years as part of a prison program.

?

That's all I can come up with.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by JMenges View Post
        The dogs that survived Michael Vick's abuse later went on to become therapy dogs. Patricia Krenwinkel, Manson family murderer, has trained such therapy dogs for years as part of a prison program.

?

That's all I can come up with.

JM
        Surprisingly good first try!

Comment

But incorrect answer, right?

JM

Comment

But incorrect answer, right?

JM
            You were doing great with "The dogs that survived Michael Vick's abuse later went on..." before you veered off course

Comment

Anything to do with Manson marrying the young woman at all?

Tracy
              If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

Nope. JM was closer

Comment

Well then, my revised answer has to be: Patricia Krenwinkel trained the survivors of Vick's Virginia death pit to become therapy and service animals.

JM

Comment

Well then, my revised answer has to be: Patricia Krenwinkel trained the survivors of Vick's Virginia death pit to become therapy and service animals.

JM
                    You veered off course prior to introducing Pattie.

I'll break the suspense in a couple of hours with the solution.

Comment

Dagnabbit!

JM

Comment

Let's start with JM's launching off point:

"The dogs that survived Michael Vick's abuse later went on..."

....to be adopted by the Best Friends Animal Society.

The Best Friends Animal Society was started as a charitable project in 1971 by The Foundation Faith of the Millennium, In 1974 the project swallowed up the Foundation.

The Foundation Faith of the Millennium, is more famously/notoriously known by their original name: The Process Church of the Final Judgement. They adopted the new name after co-founder and co-leader Robert DeGrimston was forced out by his by then ex-wife, who took over the group.

The Process Church of the Final Judgement was a quasi-Satanic church/cult formed by disgruntled ex-Scientologists in the 6os. There are numerous connections between the Manson "Family" and The Process, ranging from the mundane to the downright sinister. At the very least some of Manson's followers were members of the Process, and some others joined the Process after Charlie went down.

And there you have it folks. :cool:

Comment

Thanks, Magpie.

I recall reading about their animal sanctuary now that you mention it. Forgive me for not trying to cheat on your quiz! The Process Church of the Final Judgment are the masterminds behind the Son of Sam murders as well as those of the Manson Family, if you believe Maury Terry.

As far as wacky religious cults are concerned, I'm more partial to the Fountain of the World (as were the Manson family). **telling Magpie something he already knows** They were located very close to Spahn ranch, in Box Canyon, and were famously first on the scene to help the survivors of a deadly Standard Air plane crash. Barefoot, bearded and in robes.

After that cult finally disbanded, a few of the remaining followers hooked up with Jim Jones' People's Temple, and died in the jungles of Guyana.

JM

Comment

Working...
                          X