Deadline Is Closing In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadline Is Closing In

It's only about two weeks until the registration deadline for this year's conference in Knoxville, TN. If you're on the fence about registering, it's time to make the smart decision and sign up.

Space is limited (turns out more than about 100 Ripperologists is a fire hazard or something), so get those deposits in ASAP. I would hate for anyone from the boards to miss out.

We have so much new stuff; I really think you'll kick yourself if you miss this one.

Questions? Ask away! Just get those deposits in. There's a handy link below.

-Kelly

Alas, I won't be making it to Knoxville for the conference. It'll be the first one I've missed in a long time. Between deadlines and "hitting the wall" with all the travel this year, my good sense tells me to stay put. I canceled another convention, as well, just for the same reasons.

For those of you making the trek to TN, please let us know how it all went. I'm sure I'll kick myself when it's over, so this will be your chance to let me know what a boneheaded decision I made.

And be sure to rib Alan Sharp about his latest cool thing -- he's performing stand-up comedy. Maybe you can ply him with spirits and have him do his routine.

Enjoy folks!

Jana

Cross-Posted on Casebook.org

Comment

Jana, you will most definitely be missed. Who else can we count on for all-out full Victorian dress at the banquet?

Originally posted by TimeRover View Post
      And be sure to rib Alan Sharp about his latest cool thing -- he's performing stand-up comedy. Maybe you can ply him with spirits and have him do his routine.
      Do you really think that if we really, really try we can get Alan to drink spirits?

-Kelly

Comment

To slip into the Victorian nowadays I'll need to pare off a few pounds. I'm sure you can easily bond Alan with spirits, at least of the medicinal variety (wink).

Jana

Comment

Heads Up !

With the 2008 Convention only a month away...who is going to attend this year's event?

Unfortunately, Nina and I can't attend, but we hope that those who are on the proverbial fence will consider a weekend with their comrades in Knoxville and get to enjoy a weekend of discussing Ripperology in a very nice setting.

I'm sure Kelly has gone to a lot of trouble getting things prepared, so if you can swing it,swing it. You'll be glad you did.
          To Join JTR Forums :
          Contact [email protected]

Comment

You're not going, How? But that was the reason I was coming! Sort of. A little.

Seriously disappointed I'm not going to meet you.

PHILIP
            Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd

Comment

Phil:

Yeah, I wanted to meet you this year just as much as you wanted to meet me. Our not attending this Convention did make get me a little down, but other issues popped up that couldn't be avoided . I'm sorry Phil...and hopefully next time we will meet.

Anyway, I hope others who are sitting on the fence will decide to attend...its a great time as I am sure Phil will attest to.
              To Join JTR Forums :
              Contact [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X