X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
    replied
    I would say that Jon

Your talk was my favourite one as I think it suited my preferences for such information but the delivery was certainly excellent and I was rivetted throughout

It occurred to me at the time about tiredness and alcohol also affecting the memory of witnesses

It was very interesting that violence, occurring in a scene that was witnessed, negatively affected the memory of the events

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    My photos from the 2013 Conference

I was thinking of posting all my photos here, but it seems rather pointless when I can just post a link to the album on Facebook. This is a public folder, so everyone should be able to view it.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=dc5fe8b1cd

All the best
    Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Bob Hinton
    replied
    Missed you!

Originally posted by Caroline Morris View Post
    I was disappointed too, Gareth, not to see all my friends old and new.

The problem was the timing. It coincided with Remembrance Sunday, which is one of the most important dates on the calendar for my better half and his lovely Mum - and therefore for me.

If the conference ever goes back to being in late summer again I'll do my very best to be there.

So pleased everyone enjoyed themselves.

Lots of love,

Caz
    X

PS Howie, you wouldn't want to see a photo of Caz these days. I'm nearly 60 for God's sake!
    Conference without Caz is just a load of people milling aimlessly around. I think I speak for an awful lot of red blooded males when I say ' You better believe we want a piccy of you!'

Leave a comment:

• Big Jon
    replied
    You're too kind Paul and Gareth. The feedback has been overwhelming. Several people have even told me my talk was the highlight of the conference for them! I really wasn't expecting this.

All I did was interpret and present the research of others - they did the hard work! I just applied it to the Ripper case.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Kearney A.K.A. NEMO
    replied
    Jon Rees' talk was exceptional and very informative

His use of the argument in the street was inspired (I nearly intervened in the argument as it appeared quite heated until I actually passed the couple - lol)

Jon seemed very confident in his delivery and I would have like to have heard his ghost talk

Leave a comment:

• Caroline Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
    Caz weren't there, Mishter Brown. What a bitter disappointment to us both!
    I was disappointed too, Gareth, not to see all my friends old and new.

The problem was the timing. It coincided with Remembrance Sunday, which is one of the most important dates on the calendar for my better half and his lovely Mum - and therefore for me.

If the conference ever goes back to being in late summer again I'll do my very best to be there.

So pleased everyone enjoyed themselves.

Lots of love,

Caz
    X

PS Howie, you wouldn't want to see a photo of Caz these days. I'm nearly 60 for God's sake!

Leave a comment:

• Lynn Cates
    replied
    hot guitar playing

Hello Robert.

"He probably carries that at all times the way Jimi Hendrix carried his guitar."

Oh, dear. He will set it afire, then? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
    LC

Leave a comment:

• Lynn Cates
    replied
    kudos

Hello All. Lovely photos. Kudos to all.

Cheers.
    LC

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    G-man:

I really wished I could have seen JR in action.
    Then it would have been off to the tarts, er...other attractions at this most important Convention.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    You went G ?
    Sure did, How. Had to, what with Big Jon on the bill... I mean, you've got to support your local talent!

And, in all sincerity, Jon did us (and himself) very proud.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    You went G ?

Leave a comment:

• Sam Flynn
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    I wish someone, goddammit, would post a photo of Caz.
    Caz weren't there, Mishter Brown. What a bitter disappointment to us both!

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Thanks for letting me know, JR.

Leave a comment:

• Big Jon
    replied
    I spoke with Brian briefly before my Thursday night talk, but there were a few logistical problems, a tight itinerary and there really wasn't anything relevant in it for him.

We agreed we'd arrange something for today - Robert suggested times, etc. but we never actually heard back from him and I had to make a move.

Robert is around until Wednesday so maybe he'll work something out for tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Nice one, Jon !
    Did you and Bobby hook up with that Brian fellow ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X