Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Diary Of Jack The Ripper : Research & Conclusion ( 2017 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the obvious comments from Paul and Neil. The field comes second to personality once again for them.

This will be launched in time for the official 25th Anniversary of the Diary event to be held in Liverpool at the Jack the Ripper Conference 2017.

A book written by the actual researchers ..... err and me.

Whats not to love ?

Ricky

P.S i will post payment links if anyone would like a pre- order a copy

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Cobb View Post
      Love the obvious comments from Paul and Neil. The field comes second to personality once again for them.

This will be launched in time for the official 25th Anniversary of the Diary event to be held in Liverpool at the Jack the Ripper Conference 2017.

A book written by the actual researchers ..... err and me.

Whats not to love ?

Ricky

P.S i will post payment links if anyone would like a pre- order a copy
      Not at all, Ricky. I meant the "book" image was a dummy. Nothing else was intended. And you are the person who brings personalities into things, such as always leaving my name off books on which I have collaborated. And worse. But no matter. If it is a "proper" book, and not a conference booklet, that's fine and dandy. I have no problems with that at all.

Comment

Before a fracas pops up.....

Rick...when possible, please post a link when possible.
        Thanks.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Not at all, Ricky. I meant the "book" image was a dummy. Nothing else was intended. And you are the person who brings personalities into things, such as always leaving my name off books on which I have collaborated. And worse. But no matter. If it is a "proper" book, and not a conference booklet, that's fine and dandy. I have no problems with that at all.

Glad to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
            Before a fracas pops up.....

Rick...when possible, please post a link when possible.
            Thanks.

Will do How . Thanks

Comment

For the benefit of Rick

Who, despite there being no animosity in my post below, is so insecure he can only read it as such.

Bless

Monty

Originally posted by Monty View Post
              It's a Pamphlet for a conference.

Should go down well with the delegates, get them up to speed.

Monty

Comment

Weve established its not a Pamphlet. Once again youve been educated.

Youre welcome Mr B

Comment

Merely quoting one of your fellow contributors Mr C. I'm sure they are equally grateful for the schooling on the irrelevant.

For someone whose contribution to the field is rather inglorious, far from beneficial and uninspiring, your textual contribution to this project is eagerly awaited.

Not as eagerly awaitied as the words of your far more illustrious co-authors, as I'm sure you'd agree.

Monty

Comment

Your Jealousy is noted. As is your need for the last word

Comment

And you are the person who brings personalities into things, such as always leaving my name off books on which I have collaborated. And worse.
                      And worse?

Most diplomatic, as ever Paul.

Monty

Comment

I rest my case

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
                          And worse?

Most diplomatic, as ever Paul.

Monty
                          Well, blood pressure and stuff, Neil. You know how it is. It's not worth getting in a tizzy over unimportant things.

Comment

Well, blood pressure and stuff, Neil. You know how it is. It's not worth getting in a tizzy over unimportant things.
                            Couldnt agree more Paul. Couldnt agree more.

Comment

It's also very important to respect our host's wishes and not be part of an unseemly fracas. Howard has enough problems running this valuable resource without addults childishly squabbling over something as unimportant as whether a publication is a book, a pamphlet, a booklet, or whatever. It'll be published soon and we'll all know what it is. I'm pretty sure Neil feels exactly the same way. It just irks when someone misinterprets what one says, that's all.

Comment

Absolutely Paul

Unimportant indeed.

Back to this weighty tome. Shall be interesting to see if Keith's contribution differs from Robert Smith's revelations at the East End Conference, and undoubtedly in his upcoming book released later this month.

Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X