X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hullywood calling! Hull daily mail article

Read the story at http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Jack-...ail/story.html

Comment

I see Mike is growing out that 'tache already. Will we see the most authentic Abberline yet committed to screen?

It's a hell of a story for the ladies....'Johnny Depp and I have both played the same character on screen....'
      DavidGB

Comment

Thank you for posting the links.

At the end of the day I am but a humble former clock maker and married man. I do not have a drink or drug problem, nor do I get off with prostitutes, but I do have a lovely pair of mutton chops growing away, much to Susan's disgust.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
          Thank you for posting the links.

At the end of the day I am but a humble former clock maker and married man. I do not have a drink or drug problem, nor do I get off with prostitutes, but I do have a lovely pair of mutton chops growing away, much to Susan's disgust.
          Good morning Mike,,
          I'm so pleased for you. After all your efforts and help over the years, I felt this was a nice way to say a real and meaningful thank you, and was delighted when Mario agreed. You deserve the recognition and I know you'll enjoy the experience of being involved in the making of a real-life Hollywood movie. Now, as for those mutton chops of yours. You do realise that they will likely turn you into a real Babe Magnet! And have you seen the gorgeous Isabella Jantz, who plays Mary Kelly? If you're on set for Mary Kelly's murder scene, there will be some nudity, but of course, we'll make sure you are well protected from prying eyes...lol
          And, as for JTRs mother? Gia Skova,
          Volunteers for the role of Mike's chaperone anyone?

Have a great day, Mike.

Best regards

Brian

Comment

Latest release from Gia Skova's agent

This recently issued by Gia Skova's agent.

GIA SKOVA joins the cast of "A Study in Red: The Secret Journal of Jack the Ripper"

Move over, Norman Bates! We're pleased to announce that Gia Skova has signed to play the mother of Jack the Ripper in "A Study in Red", part of the Ripper trilogy produced by ThunderBall Films, based on the popular novels by Brian L. Porter.

Famed Ripper historian and paranormal expert, Mike Covell of Hull, England, has also joined the production. He has lectured, taught, written, and advised on the case on international TV, and on Rippercast and RipperRadio. He runs the most popular Ripper blog, Casebook.org.

ThunderBall has also landed the official and full marketing-promotional support of THE WHITECHAPEL SOCIETY 1888 in London, an authority membership that promotes the study of the Whitechapel murders and Jack the Ripper as well as the social impact that this event had on the East End of London.

The movie is scheduled to film this year.

BOOK HER.

Rich Management
            [email protected]
            646-321-8504

Comment

Great news Brian, showed pictures of the co-stars to Susan last night.

Comment

Great news Brian, showed pictures of the co-stars to Susan last night.
                And you're still alive...? hehe What a wonderful wife you have.
                Wait till you see what I sent you by email just a minute ago. You'll be much closer to Mary Kelly and Annie Chapman in the new movie.

Best regards

Brian

Comment

Been catching up on all the emails, like you say, it is back and forth. Good news is I have read them all, and the synopsis, and love it. Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Been catching up on all the emails, like you say, it is back and forth. Good news is I have read them all, and the synopsis, and love it. Really looking forward to it.
                    Excellent Mike, have also just sent you an email containing the Movie Treatment for the new movie, which is now registered with the Writer's Guild of America, with your new credit listing included. It gives you a far more detailed outlook on the Annie Chapman movie, and what will be needed in your role as Historical Research Director, and once it is fully listed on Thunderball's website and IMDb we will be announcing it publicly. It's moving incredibly quickly because Mario sees it as such a unique and fantastic project, and I've been appointed co-producer. Wow! We also have another one up our sleeves but are waiting for someone else to get back to us on it.

Have a great day my friend and hope to hear from you later.

Best regards

Brian

Comment

They are almost ready....

Comment

Hopefully How can resize that.

Comment

The big size does give a good view of your chest hair though.
                          Christopher T. George, Lyricist & Co-Author, "Jack the Musical"
                          https://www.facebook.com/JackTheMusical/ Hear sample song at https://tinyurl.com/y8h4envx.

Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conferences, April 2016 and 2018.
                          Hear RipperCon 2016 & 2018 talks at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/.

Comment

Sam Fox Joins the Cast of A Study in Red

I'm really pleased to be able to include the following news, from a larger announcement on their website at www.thunderballfilms.com It's great that Sam Fox will be appearing in two of the movies in the Study in Red trilogy as in the details below.

Regards to all

Brian

ThunderBall is pleased to announce the signing of international singing superstar and talent, Samantha Fox (www.samfox.com) as actress and music producer.

In addition to her starring and key roles as an actress, ThunderBall will include Samantha\'s original music or if fitting, one of her existing music scores, to enhance each project and expand her worldwide audience.

Samantha Fox is now formally attached as Talent and Music Producer (which can also be viewed on IMDb Pro for each project)to the following ThunderBall projects:

1. The Beautiful Outsiders, where Samantha was already attached to play BARBARA in the film and now with the perfect song from her new album, BEAUTIFUL CREATION, will be used as the TITLE SONG for the film, which she will also produce musically.

2. A Study in Red, where Samantha will play the introductory character of Jennifer Reid in this first film of the trilogy. Music TBD.

3. Legacy of the Ripper (the second film of the trilogy), Samantha will play the much larger role of Jennifer Reid. Music TBD.

4. Purple Death, Samantha will play Maggie Prentice, dubbed the Chocolate Woman, a key role. Music TBD.

5. The Nemesis Cell, Samantha will play Detective Sergeant Debbie Forbes. Music TBD.

5. Kiss of Life, Samantha will play Karen Bailey, a London Journalist. Music TBD.

6. Behind Closed Doors, Samantha will play Lady Florence Bellhaven. Music TBD.

7. DragonMan: The Adventures of Luke Starr, Samantha will play Zoe the Mystic, an important role of guiding Luke through Spellville\'s dangers and to find his lost friends in the first of this trilogy. Music TBD.

8. DragonMan: The Poseidon Adventure, Samantha continues her role as Zoe the Mystic and guiding Luke. Music TBD.

Last edited by Brian Porter; April 1, 2014, 01:20 AM. Reason: New photo

Comment

"international singing superstar and talent, Samantha Fox"

ah hem

Comment

Will these films be released straight to VHS?

JM

Comment

Working...
                                X