Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of curiosity, has the church been issued an apology?

I'd had to think they'd judge an entire community based on this incident.
    Jon

"It is far more comfortable to point a finger and declare someone a devil, than to call upon your imagination to try to understand their world."

http://www.jlrees.co.uk

Comment

• An apology

As Ricky won't discuss deposit payments here, perhaps he would like to discuss apologies. Other than the messages here, this is the only direct communication I've had from him. This email was sent yesterday afternoon.

1. People are now using it to further their own
      2. New enthusiasts are being put off

Time to draw a line under this.
      [/B]
      Ive spoke to quite alot of people and they are of the opinion it doesn't matter about being in the church for November , so thats good enough for me.

As for you resigning , i think now you shouldnt have done that as this is a subject you enjoy aswell , so if you can get your position back in the WS you should take it.

Whats been done has been done but im not going to dwell on it any longer. Life is too short.

If you want to delete your posts id appreciate it but its up to you.

Ricky

Does this read as an apology? And my partner, Alan, isn't on the forums. He hasn't had an apology at all. And where's the apology for calling me a liar?

Comment

• On a different note, I hope that the news about Alan will ultimately turn out good.

Comment

• Hope all goes well with Alan and im sure he'll be back on top in no time. Thoughts are with him.

Comment

• An apology

Originally posted by Rick Cobb View Post
            Hope all goes well with Alan and im sure he'll be back on top in no time. Thoughts are with him.
            He would rather you apologised to him for the incident on Saturday, plus the lies that he attacked another committee member you told people on Sunday. You blocked him on Facebook and he doesn't do the forums, so where else would he see it?

Comment

• Alan Hunt's reply.

My partner Alan has posted his views on Facebook, but Ricky has blocked him there, so I'm posting it here for him to see.

The hypocrisy of the man knows no bounds. As I didn't put anything on the Coles memorial I'm not interested in it but to divert the fury of lying to a church, lying about me and possible fraud he dredges up that. Did he invest in the fund? If so take it up with the person involved! Oh sorry he can't as he takes the cowards way out and blocks people that dare to question he's motives. And to say on another forum that he has apologised to me and jackie when I'm blocked by him on here is utter balls! I hope someone passes this on to him so he can see and respond. Be a man and do the right thing, apologise to me fir being a foul mouthed drunk and apologise to the delegates for misleading them on the venue. You think that as I'm on a transplant register and have other health issues I can just be dismissed and ignored as all your other victims are but I can assure you I will not and will insist you answer for your behaviour

Comment

• Facebook

Meanwhile on Facebook Ricky is still calling to see my emails. I thought he said he had copies and was going to post them? I'm still waiting. He wants me to post first to show I'm not a liar! I always thought innocent until proven guilty.

I do this for an audience ? Its not my thread , you started the thread and now we are calling you out on it.

If you have nothing to hide then post the original email you sent the church.

I'm not posting. I don't have to prove my innocence. Ricky, publish and be dammed

Comment

• Hi Jackie

We have all asked you to post the email you sent the church complaining about the conference and saying it and the subject glorified womens murders.

So far we all waiting for you to show this.

You keep making excuses as to why you cant post this email.

I think it is in everyones interest you post your email so we as a community can judge if it was appropriate.

If you have nothing to hide , then you have nothing to fear.

So this is your moment to show ALL of us.

Thanks

Ricky

Comment

• Confused.com

Originally posted by Rick Cobb View Post
                    Hi Jackie

We have all asked you to post the email you sent the church complaining about the conference and saying it and the subject glorified womens murders.

So far we all waiting for you to show this.

You keep making excuses as to why you cant post this email.

I think it is in everyones interest you post your email so we as a community can judge if it was appropriate.

If you have nothing to hide , then you have nothing to fear.

So this is your moment to show ALL of us.

Thanks

Ricky
                    You accused me of lying on Saturday. You said you were collecting the proof on the Sunday from the church. You have the means to prove I'm a liar you say but want me to post it? I'm totally confused. What am I lying about.? I've posted the emails from the church, I've proved I told them you were holding a ripper conference. What else was I lying about? That I'm not on the ws committee? Oh no, you admitted on Facebook that you had asked the committee. About alan not attacking another committee member after the meeting? I have fifty witnesses to prove he didn't. Do you want a statement from every one of them? Ricky, I'm sick of these accusations. Put up or shut up. I've got better things to do with my time.

Comment

• So just to confirm , you will not be posting the original email you sent to the St Botolphs church when you complained about the conference ?

You obviously have something to hide.

I think its safe to say as a community of ripperologists and enthusiasts we can all draw our conclusions from this.

Thanks

Ricky

Comment

• Hide, moi?

You spin me right round baby, right round,
                        Like a record, baby, round, round round!

I have already posted it on Facebook, go find it!

You lied numerous times, you lied you were going to the church to get my emails, you lied when you said you hadn't been told by the church, you lied when you said alan attacked another committee member after the meeting. I can prove all this. Libel, is still libel, even on Facebook.

If anyone of my friends wishes to see my emails, I'm happy to share them in private.
                        Last edited by Jackie Murphy; June 7, 2016, 03:47 PM. Reason: Friendly advice x

Comment

• Enough already.....
                          To Join JTR Forums :
                          Contact [email protected]

Comment

• Thanks How
                            I think weve got our answers. Now we can move on.

The next conference speaker will be announced this week

Stay tuned for the announcement

Www.crimeconference.com

Comment

• Answers.

How,

Agreed. Sorry for causing a headache.

Comment

• GOOD NEWS :

The long awaited Dagger crime magazine will be launched on 4th November 2016 at the Jack the Ripper conference in London.

Delegates will receive a special collectors hard copy version and anyone else who wants one can download "Issue 1" for free on PDF.

Issue 1 will be free to all. After that you have the option of signing up to become a member of H Division to receive more.

Many thanks to all who have already submitted some wonderful articles to this unique crime magazine and im sure everyone will be delighted.

We are looking for more article writers and this is your chance to promote your work / books / research to around 40,000 people in the first year.

More info on the conference at

Www.crimeconference.com

Comment

Working...
                                X