This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andrew Firth View Post
    Nothing more than some Photoshop smoke and mirrors that I did over a year ago. If it materialises as a real item, well it won't look like that.
    Perhaps Rick should consider himself fortunate that no one is demanding to see copies of his accounts to find out how many people have paid him for copies of a magazine that has yet to be published?

Comment

• Artistic license. Its a common phrase.

I find his comments lacking in the phrase of "most respected" .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Cobb View Post
        Respected in the field doesnt mean respected in my field. I dont know him and yet he feels qualified to comment on my affairs. He may be a big yahoo here on this website but in my world hes Unknown. A very big difference in the 21st century.
        Actually, Rick we have met, last year. I understood you were quite keen then for me to give a talk for you on the "shawl". You were rather more polite when we met in person.

Comment

• Sorry , did you just say i asked you to do a talk on the shawl ?

I think the world and his grandmother knows im the most anti-shawl guy around.

Clearly your research hasn't included me.

You have me mistaken with somebody else.

Comment

Sorry , did you just say i asked you to do a talk on the shawl ?

Hey Ricky

ChrisP actually was the one who proved the 314.1C wrong and gave me a lot of help and advice.

Chris was also the one who joined me at the Jack the Stripper talk last year. Xx
            If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

Sorry , did you just say i asked you to do a talk on the shawl ?

Everyone in the field knows who Chris is, and the work he has done.

If you don't, you're a nobody.

Monty

Comment

• Originally posted by Tracy Ianson View Post
                ChrisP actually was the one who proved the 314.1C wrong and gave me a lot of help and advice.
                Forgotten already! What a blow to my ego ...

I suppose in the brave new world of social media Ripperology everyone is famous for only 15 milliseconds. :-)

Comment

• Sorry I really dont recall meeting him.

Comment

• Go back to the Bachelor Party, Rick.
                    Now.
                    To Join JTR Forums :
                    Contact [email protected]

Comment

• Still dont recall him . Sorry.

I guess it wasnt important

Comment

• I'll leave this thread open ( not consign it to the hinterlands) out of consideration to those who intend to attend the 2016 Convention in London....just because Rick is no longer a member of JTRForums has no bearing on providing a space for this event, which I'm sure a lot of folks are eager to attend...especially with some of the fine speakers Rick has lined up.

Any events Rick Cobb plans to host in the future will also be given the same consideration. Should he wish to advertise on the Forums, by all means I will continue to assist him as I would anyone else with a project.

How
                        To Join JTR Forums :
                        Contact [email protected]

Comment

• Talk.

Originally posted by CGP View Post
                          Actually, Rick we have met, last year. I understood you were quite keen then for me to give a talk for you on the "shawl". You were rather more polite when we met in person.
                          Hiya Chris,

Do you fancy giving a talk for the Whitechapel Society next year. We will show you real respect. Possibly even buy you a pint or two?

Jackie

Comment

• I'm still trying to work out who this 'Chris Phillips' is who had a brief moment of fame. After much diligent research I've come to the conclusion that he is in fact this man :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs

Comment

• Hi Chris

Originally posted by CGP View Post
                              Forgotten already! What a blow to my ego ...

I suppose in the brave new world of social media Ripperology everyone is famous for only 15 milliseconds. :-)
                              Yeah Im sure you're devastated

I think it had more to do with the amount of alcohol Ricky had drank last night than you being forgettable.
                              Don't worry if you are starting to doubt your existence I do have photos of you on the night in question
                              If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

Comment

• I think it's more to do with the fact Ricky knows naff all about the subject, and cares just as much.

Getting Chris to talk was a mere attempt to make money, not because of any genuine interest.

As Ricky is a WS member, I do hope he goes to Chris's talk (if it happens), he may learn something of worth.

Monty
                                :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X