Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Linford
    replied
    In this Sgt Cork episode "applause" is repeatedly indicated when there is none, and then someone starts speaking French...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAmmVxXKMnU

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    Subtitles are another one. In this Saint episode Templar talks of thrushes singing tangoes, checks in at a hotel as "Template" and is told that a sad lunch is available from 12 till 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aA_4ziPsA4&t=38s

Leave a comment:

• Anna Morris
    replied
    Whoever(s) is writing that garbage doesn't seem to have English as a first language. I assume he just babbles into auto-translate-and-print.

It's kind of like the youtube video makers that use a canned voice. The other day one of them said King Tut had a lot of health issues so it is assumed his parents were "BROTHERS." Further, he had a cracked skull so it was believed he "fell out of a car." The graphics on the screen showed him being pitched out of a chariot but I suppose car = chariot in virtual reality.

Leave a comment:

• John Savage
    replied
    Yes that's true Howard, but had the dimbo who wrote this tripe really have cracked all my computer files, he would have known that he had no chance of getting $682 or anything like it!

Rgds
    John

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Prof

Whattya bitching for ? I had to fork over a lot more than 682
    bucks ! You got off easy.

Leave a comment:

• String
    replied
    ‘I think $682 is a very, very small amount for my silence.‘

I think a pound is quite reasonable

https://youtu.be/mR3w5Ci-h9M

Leave a comment:

• Gary Barnett
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post
    A list of every pub in Yorkshire might be adult, but hardly perverted.
    Yorkshire beer? Not perverted??

Leave a comment:

• Robert Linford
    replied
    A list of every pub in Yorkshire might be adult, but hardly perverted.

Leave a comment:

• John Savage
    replied
    Hi Howard,

It seems I am in the same pile of doodoo as you! Just got the below in my junk mail and thought you may all like to share and enjoy this nonsense:

Hello!

I have very bad news for you.

12/10/2018 - on this day I hacked your OS and got fullaccess to your account

So, you can change the password, yes... But my malwareintercepts it every time.

How I made it:

In the software of the router, through which you wentonline, was a vulnerability.

I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code onit.

When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OSof your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have allyour address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers andaddresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for anot big amount of btc to unlock.

But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and Iwas shocked by what I saw!!!

I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy isshifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....

I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun(do you understand what it is about, huh?).

After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using thecamera of your device) and glued them together.

Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show thesescreenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

I think $682 is a very, very small amount for my silence.

Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, havingspent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

My BTC wallet:

You do not know how to use bitcoins?

Enter a query in any search engine: "how toreplenish btc wallet".

It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).

As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with yourenjoys will be self-destruct automatically.

If I do not receive from you the specified amount, thenyour device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshotswith your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.

- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All yourdata, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)

- Do not try to contact me (this is not feasible, I sentyou an email from your account)

- Various security services will not help you; formattinga disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on aremote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee youthat I will not disturb you again after payment!

This is the wordof honor hacker

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses inthe future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.

Have a nice day!

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Good thinking, Phil....thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Phillip Walton
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
    Same here, Phil.....thanks for that link, amigo !!!
    It can also be used to check new applicants to the forum if they look suspicious.

Leave a comment:

• Anna Morris
    replied
    My email is safe too. Thanks, Phil!

Leave a comment:

• String
    replied
    It’s good practice to set up a spam email address.
    One you can use for internet use so that if it gets hacked or bombarded with spam you just dump it and get a new one keeping your proper one intact.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Brown
    replied
    Same here, Phil.....thanks for that link, amigo !!!

Leave a comment:

• Phillip Walton
    replied
    This website will tell you if your e-mail has been hacked.
    http://haveibeenpwned.com/
    Mine was OK except for one instance where my e-mail address had been cut and posted. This would be the instance referred to above where I received a ransomeware demand apparently from my own e-mail address.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X