• That’s Hows plan knackered

https://arstechnica.com/science/2019...eath-fda-says/

He'll have to fall back on this :

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0053041/

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post

Eating scrapple on a regular basis provides How with his five (glands) a day.

Comment

String...I was contemplatin' sucking a young girl's neck for new blood a week ago.

I had shingles a decade ago ....and got it again two weeks ago. Some of the most serious pain I've ever had. On the last antibiotic now....I recommend anyone reading this to get a shingles shot because you can get it multiple times..
        The first time I had it, it sort of snuck up on me...some itching and scratch marks on the lower back...no big deal. Then one morning I woke up with a twisted torso. It looked like I was walking sideways...the right side was way out of synch with the left...thought my liver was a goner.

This time, it set up shop under my left shoulder blade. Luckily, my doctor prescribed percocets for the pain.
        Its a really fucked up condition to have...you can't adapt to it ( as in walking a certain way to avoid increasing pain; not eating on one side of the mouth; sleeping differently, etc). No escape. Heatin' pads are like tits on a bull. Only through the wonders of opioids can you deal with it.
        To Join JTR Forums :
        Contact [email protected]

Comment

Sorry to hear you've had a bad time, How. I've heard about shingles - not a nice thing at all.

Comment

Thanks Bob.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Sounds very unpleasant, How. Is it curable?

Comment

Keep eating the scrapple How, no disease known to mankind can survive it. Get well.

Comment

Pity you don't live over here, How - you could have the jab for free :

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccin...s-vaccination/

Comment

Gary
                    Yeah, its painful...mine feels like someone threw a lawn dart in my back.
                    Ain't had scrapple in 8 months.
                    This condition is a result of having had chicken pox. Get the latter, you have a good chance of getting shingles.
                    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Linford View Post

‘You are eligible for the shingles vaccine if you are aged 70 or 78 years old.’

No problem How.

Comment

String...I'll be 7-0 in less than 5 years.
                        Shit.
                        To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Man I love percocet. it's the only thing that truly works. I spent 4 weeks on morphine earlier this year, and I spent the whole time wishing I had percocet instead.
                          "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Mag:

I had morphine administered by the hospital when I had a leg operation. It ain't bad.

Percocets are the goods. I love them too, pardner. My prescription ran out today. No joy in Mudville.

Tried to get some again today....check this out :

The primary care doctor told me to go see the doctor who gives me cortisone shots in my shoulder. However, the shingles condition isn't related to bones. Its in my back but not isolated like a joint or specific bone would be.

The pisser is that he won't dispense pain medication ....rather he refers patients to a buddy of his who does. A pain management guy.

To get shit off him, you need to be 15 minutes away from the Great Dirt Nap........awfully tough.

I like it when primary doctors tell you take Ibuprofen or naproxen sulfate (Aleve) if it really hurts. That stuff is good for minor shit...but chronic stuff requires the big guy...King Perc.

Somehow, the 'System' believes the line that junkies give them..."Yeah man...I got started on heroin by using Itchy ( Percs) and Oxies ( Oxycodone) when I was in high school and then jumped to scag, blah blah blah..." and uses it by pressuring the medical profession with its draconian clampdown on doctors and people who need medication ( I'm in pain somewhere on my body all the time...shoulder, lower back, ankle, etc) to get through the frigging day.

Today, for example....shouldn't have worn the shoes I did. My arthritic heel bothered me all day along with my lower back and shoulder blade.
                            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

When I have a sore throat, I suck a Fisherman’s Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X