Adios Atkinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Atkinson

I have no objection to getting my balls busted.
    I have no objection to people saying things in front or behind my back.

What I do have an objection to is people like Tim Atkinson intentionally derailing threads for the sake of some nonsense ( His 'Kosminski' letter)

On the original Stabbing In An East End Lodging House, 1889 thread, Tim posted a series of remarks which even irked Nina, usually the coolest head around.

These are those posts.
    They were removed, along with Atkinson, because they were not germane to the thread.

Last and least
    And they will not reply.
    I rest my case...………….. PMSL.
    Poor sods. Lol.

Third times the charm
    Nina.
    Those silly people will not admit they are wrong.
    The abuse (personal) that they plied on me was disgusting. Now I have proven them wrong and, they will not admit to it. Hahahah

Second salvo

Do you have anything to say on the subject Master Brown. In your infantile approach on the subject? Or has Mr Plummer got anything to say??
    I would love to read your nonsensical feedback.

Post 1

Tim Atkinson
    Former Member

That's a good 1889 post Howard. It's lovely to see you comment on all posts.
    However. After you and Plummer ( I forget his name) plied your childishness the letter is proven beyond doubt. But thanks for your inept input.
    Toodle-pip.
    The laugh is on you muppets. hahahahah.
    To Join JTR Forums :
    Contact [email protected]

He then posted this on FB

Dave White's daughter stuck up for me....and I thank her.

Its fortunate for Tim he lives so far from here.....at least it was last night.

I had hoped the other stabbing on Bank Holiday would generate discussion.
    To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

empirical objects, etc

Hello Howard. For the record: there is no PROOF of ANY empirical object--only evidence.

So claims about such a "proof" are misguided.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

In one of his last posts here he mentioned serous illness in his family. I thought that might have fueled some negative interactions at that time.

Beyond that I do not understand posting personal viciousness online. It is a very poor choice for something to do.
        The wickedness of the world is the dream of the plague.~~Voynich Manuscript

Comment

Well done Howard. It gets very messy when things get personal, and there should be a line drawn.

I truly can't believe that anyone who has been around Ripperology for more than five minutes gives this blatantly obvious joke the "benefit of the doubt", much less the time of day. This is another unwanted side-effect of trying to expand our little world of "Ripperology". It isn't, and never was a good idea to try and draw "new blood" into the field. It will only inspire more of the same. Innocent and honest curiosity should be handled with kid gloves by us vets of the Ripper Wars, but deceptive and malignant interlopers should be met with swift and decisive responses with cement-filled gloves. And speaking of drawing a line, there is a time where diplomacy is just a waste of everyone's time. There are plenty of examples (some I have been personally affected by) of where too much of it has ended up burning the whole house down.

Comment

Bottom line, John, is that the guy is an ass.

I appreciate what Anna said about there possibly being an illness in his family, but fuck him if he thinks he can ruin threads here. The two don't jibe.
            To Join JTR Forums :

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
              He then posted this on FB

Dave White's daughter stuck up for me....and I thank her.

Its fortunate for Tim he lives so far from here.....at least it was last night.

I had hoped the other stabbing on Bank Holiday would generate discussion.
              I saw that and I was really confused. I doubted it was true, but didn't know what he was talking about--he made it sound like you stole his lego or something.
              "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn Cates View Post
                Hello Howard. For the record: there is no PROOF of ANY empirical object--only evidence.

So claims about such a "proof" are misguided.

Cheers.
                LC
                Good point. Proof is for mathematics and alcohol
                "The Men who were not the Man who was not Jack the Ripper!"

Comment

Just another who puts the big boy pants on when they're hiding behind a screen! I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, How.

Cheers,
                  Adam.

Comment

Working...
                  X